Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ebay
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:26 pm 
zop.runequake.com

I believe he will be selling it on ebay pretty soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:59 pm 
QUIT: March 06, 2006

A few players have asked me why certain runes work differently on the servers running Rune Quake. One example is that on Shmack the Environmental rune/suit protects against divine wind death explosion and spiky death cloud chaff. This change was made to the code after the lastest official release in April of 2004.

I told them that I would see if an update would be coming soon and this is the reason for my post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:31 am 

I've always had a stiffy for the idea of a "JetPack" Rune , identical to IHOC Jet except it doesnt consume Rocket Ammo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:26 pm 

er...

"Short Circuit Rune"

Enables the Lightning Gun to electrocute foes in the water aimlessly, constantly draining their health as long as you aimed and fired into the water with the Lightning Gun.

"Back-To-Square-One Rune"

Just like placing Death-Spots and Ice-Traps, this places Green Spots that when your opponent trips over it, it teleports that person back to the most recent spawn point.

"Proximity Rune"

Enables the Grenade Launcher to spit out proximity mines, like the ones from Armagon.

"Scurry Rune"

Enables grenades to scurry along the floor aimlessly for a set amount of time. If someone happens to trip over it, the grenade explodes.

"Duke-Port Rune"

Enables the holder to shoot projectiles through teleporters, just like the ones in Duke Nukem!

"Attraction Rune"

Just like placing Death Spots and Ice Traps, this places Purple Spots that when your opponent happens to trip over this, objects and opponents that happen to be within the range of the person who tripped over this trap attracts those objects.

"Anti-Gravity Rune"

Become as if your body was on the moon! Just like the Anti-Grav Belt from Dissolution of Eternity.

"Random Shot Rune"

Just like the Weirdness Rune, you spit out Red dots instead of blue ones. If a foe happens to run into it, he/she shoots random things for every shot that he/she fires. It could be enemies, objects or random artillery.

"Ninjitsu Rune"

The holder of this rune doubles the running speed. Also, all shots fired are now silent.

^__________________________________________________________^