Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:59 am 

Scoffer wrote:
need a tissue tia???

goodness ..... somebody needs a time out, u think??!!!!

maybe you should start your own quake server, where only cheats can play harrassment free.....

hahahah...take a xanax and be nice.

Scoffer

God, u small tiny little insignificant self proclaimed "man". u do more for yourself than any words i muster up could ever do. Wow Scoff. U really are a waste of time and space. Karma have mercy on your empty black hole of a soul.

And yes u did make some dastardly racial comments about Tia, i was there (1) of those times, about 3 months ago. Even after she left u wanted me to agree with u omg. your propaganda should stay in the closet with your personality.

u are so right Tia, i should just leave his bitch ass alone.

Goodbye Scoffer, last u hear from me, and i hope everyone else too, dont call him out, dont boycott him, simply SHUN him. i promise its the worst thing we could possibly do to him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:03 am 

Scoffer wrote:
you need to wipe after that dump?

tiacrackwhore...... racial how?

Scoffer

Not an example of a racial comment little boy, but indeed an offensive untrue fiction based conjuration from scoff land (pop. 1) Hurtful and unnecessary.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:21 am 

Scoffer wrote:

People come in when Im on

Scoffer

u must have a huge, unbreakable shovel and shoulders of steel by now... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:36 am 

Canadian*Sniper wrote:
we really don't care about the outcome.

hi sniper, havent officially met u yet :) u seem like a well informed individual. So play at shmack more often, get the info u dont seem to have yet.

nobody has ever or ever will badmouth u as bad as this scoffer is capable of.. we play regularly at shmack, i play with paradise too, and we enjoy soo much to play with each other on THAT server. This fool makes life hell tho. You must understand where im coming from, some ppl truly believe they are the exception to every rule, unruly, lawless ppl. We seem to be for the most part a civilized community 90% of us or so. Nobody deserves the type of abuse he has perfected in dishing out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:42 am 

Quazy wrote:
-Will argue until he is blue in the face,

:lol: HA ! or at least the fingers !! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:19 am 

Scoffer wrote:
blah blah blah blah blah blah

[/quote]

heh, just uhh, one of the truest things ive seen scoffer post till now. thats how u sound 2 us scoff :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:24 am 

Scoffer wrote:

the SNS group is just a bunch of losers trying to make friends online since they cant in real life, and group together sharing ways to cheat and waste time.
[/quote]

and u do the exact same thing, u just making enemies instead of friends.

Post subject: Re: Calling SCOFFER "THE CHEAT ACCUSING FOOL" out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:40 am 

Scoffer wrote:
OMG!!! thanks Cookie, for showing the inner-you: a true dumbass!!!

anyone who thinks positively of Tia is a proven idiot right there, but all this clamming about how he dont cheat???

well then, why does he connect/disconnect 15 times every game? then when he finally get on (gets it working) he's a 1-hit wonder??? skills you say??? I know NOT!

hahahah

thanks dumbass, keep making me look better, you and the other idiot QNB!!!!!

2 idiots we all love to laugh at!!!!!

King Scoffer
[/quote]

err ya, i really dont think anybody other than u laughs at them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:14 am 

Ok, i have spoken my peace and still got sucked deeper into this thread than my first post initially had planned 2. But i enjoyed all your contradictory remarks and useless, aimless and evidence lacking claims. After all years of ur crap this thread really showed me who u are in a way the little spam in actual gameplay couldnt. Dam, shouldve left u alone a looong time ago. Now 4 sure, ill stay well away. i almost be-friended u in quake as there was a time i thought i had calmed u down. Alas, scoffer lets yet another person down. I really hope and i think i know u must be different in real life, as somebody would have broken at least your hands by now. Or u simply just dont leave the house, i dont know or care to know the case. All i know is in some inadequate way u are filling some void in your life with abusing ppl in quake, and becoming some type of villain. I mean every class has its clown rite? Some are A+ students. Im not quick to make assumptions or ever pass judgement on someone an A student might be an asshole or other way around. u might be as quiet as a church mouse out in public, or a raving lunatic as in quake , again, i dont know. But Slot is right, there is a bad apple in every bunch. There wouldnt be pleasure w/o pain, obviously there has to be some balance in realism and bs, quake would just be too good to be true w/o u scoffy. sigh... i do waste my time thinkin about this ish' but writing is healthy for u. And im sure that this all makes sense scoff, not just in my own mind as u will prolly say. U havent rattled any cages, ppl are responsive by nature, and will defend themselves, depending on occasion or the person involved, some react some dont some want to some dont, the secret is to have an understanding of that and then make a decision as to the follow thru response. "hmm" im gonna ignore this guy" ? or "ill get sucked into his hate trap" ? just make a conscious effort to ignore this retarded baby gorilla (sorryevry1)...
"the internet is a zoo, we are all playing from our cages, but the tigers dont have to talk to the dodo's"

Please let this be the last post about this subject and just ignore the boy, lots of time and effort and hours went into this thread. More than any 1 bad celebrity deserves. This glutton basks in his glory. Can all in favor of wanting to shun him please simply start to do so. This will be last he or anyone ever hears about this topic from me. It takes all of us to make him feel the effect.. Silence will be his downfall.

p.s. Tia i didnt listen to u that time on shmack about a week ago to shut up and stop trying to change another player ill leave unnamed. Sorry bout that, ive learned my lesson about getting dragged into this tripe :D

not OWNED, just SHUNNED.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:08 pm 

We all wanted to help Scoofer at some point. Some offered him training lessons and I told him numerous times my offer still stands, of sending him my client download location and full config, as I did to few others.

It is nothing secret really. Skill can be attained through learning and doing. In Pro-Player tourneys this stuff is norm.

QuakeLive is closest to that. Everybody is waaay above average. You going to get rocked there!

I suggest Static you also do other activities, like read some books, exercise and find some productive hobbies. That will greatly help you down your road of life. You are good guy with good heart and should not worry about things that have no effect on you.

As for Scoofer, I have not seen him lately. I hope he used his time off to get his head together and finally realized that his whole charade is big waste of time on his side.

We do not cheat, we will always be here playing together and we will welcome him as well - after his reformation. Along with everybody, I wish him best in all good deeds he chooses to undertake.

-P.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:30 am 

God damn static. Learn to edit your posts. 7 Posts to reply to multiple quotes?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:15 pm 

chase_active 1 wrote:
God damn static. Learn to edit your posts. 7 Posts to reply to multiple quotes?

YEEESSSS MAAAAASSSTERRRRRRR, not be i anymore lazy.!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7