Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:22 pm 

All that I'm saying is that we must stay, fight and never give up and make the troublemakers leave the server that we love, not let them make us leave.

As for Gunter, he was getting very fresh with me last night, about me not wanting to ping up. Because of his slightly nasty attitude, I said why should I handicap myself, if he can't afford a faster connection.

I used the term newb not in a derogatory sense. We all started out as newbs, like u said, but some people still stay newbs meaning same low skill despite of how many years they played.

Last edited by Paradise on Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:30 pm 

Its not personal at all. Its pathetic....To have a gollum like creature named scoffer( :lol: ) constantly harass and accuse people of cheating while playing on shmack. I can live with him as he is a nieve little peon to me. But it would definitely be a better place for all of us to play if he was out of the picture or banned for a few days everytime he causes trouble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:14 am 

This video shows Scoffer and Surfer Girl botting.

The 2 big mouths falsely and excessively accusing others of botting/ cheating, are in fact cheaters and bots themselves.

This puts the final nail in the coffin for Scoffer.

Video courtesy of Lefty (it's part of his sig).

http://cybernetichost.com/files/cheaters.wmv

Last edited by Paradise on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:11 am 

That video says more then enough. Scoffer probably still uses cheats and that is why he gets so upset. He gets upset because he uses them and still cannot beat good legit players!! That is halarious! :lol:

I guess quake.shmack.net is like a factory though....The management hires, fires, & disciplines who they think needs it, or who they want to, while the actual workers that run the factory have to put up with who and what the management allows.

If you do a search on this board for scoffer, he has been a nuisance for years on people getting irritated with his dumb little nieve peon ass.... But on the other hand, after reading some of Baker's posts on the previous debates regarding scoffer, Ill lay this to rest as he always seems to make good points. Heres one of the ol' threads below... 8)

http://forums.runecentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=1191&highlight=scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:32 am 
King Scoffer

so well spoken sniper..... these cry babies have no idea whats going on. they think they're the center of attention. thats why they just don't leave, and why they must cheat in order to get attention.

they're not. these are ignorant life losers, and I love rattling their cages.

Scoffer

p.s. they will never have a demo of me botting, because i never did. I am surprised one of them hasn't come up with a fake demo calling it me yet. I quess in the superior skills they can't figure out how to make a demo yet.

Canadian*Sniper wrote:
Paradise wrote:
I respect your way of dealing with it, but actually that is what they want to accomplish, make u leave. They won in some way as they got their way and u left, and have doubts of coming back.

That is exactly what he is doing, and u said it urself, u have doubts about coming back, thus if he does that to other people they might feel the same way and leave the server, thus players are lost. This must be eliminated. Thanks for your support everybody.

Right but it means nothing to me on what those people think and I win the battle by not having to deal with it. Smack coming at me over the internet is like hitting a boring, uninterested brick wall because I really really really really don't give a rats ass about anyone over the internet. While I do like to keep good relations with people over the internet, it won't affect me at all when one of those people becomes a flamer or some stranger starts attacking me with words.

It's like that saying, sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. I'm a pure example of that. Like when you told Gunter I was a newb last night. pfffft who hasn't called me a newb? In fact who hasn't been called a newb EVER? :P

As for me leaving the server, the only server I permanently left was Rage but that's for admin abuse reason, not slander. But switching to another server is a nicer option than sticking on one where some newb is whoring up for your attention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:35 am 
King Scoffer

personally I think the two of you cause more trouble than any other players added together. And that video shows nothing at all. Are yall stupid????

We all know, if the two of you were gone, quake would be a much more enjoyable place. People come in when Im on, people leave when either one of ya'll are on. Period.

ignorants ass's.

Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:14 pm 

scoffer you are not rattling my cage at all. You are just bad company for shmack. You are known as a crybaby newb in quake, and nothing more. You have been known as that for years now. You are also a known cheater and have been banned for it. You were caught botting in the video, and you know it. Its very easily detected(unless you are a nieve idiot like yourself)..... Many have made a very good point that you are not worth the breath and just ignore you, which I intend to do when playing on shmack.

Its a fact that you cannot argue with ignorance, and you have with out a doubt proven that. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:01 pm 
zop.runequake.com

IF it's not enjoyable, scoffer, you could just leave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:06 pm 

My method for ignoring complainers on the server is to frag them so fast that their text scrolls off the screen ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:04 pm 
King Scoffer

what are you talking about man?? I love it!!!! making quazum and parapoop cry like this, and do voododo!!!! :)

I wouldnt miss it!!!

I think tia should do her vote poll she wanted. Might get her feelings (like she has any) hurt.

Scoffer

Zop wrote:
IF it's not enjoyable, scoffer, you could just leave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:53 pm 

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:06 am 
King Scoffer

is that ur gay face? I mean game face?

(same for you though)

Scoffer

p.s. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:36 am 

/me loads up a quake aimbot
/me releases ip for another ip
/me changes name to scoffer
/me plays on shmack and says a few things scoffer would say
/me gets caught botting
/me leaves shmack, releasing ip again

SCOFFER BOTS! :O

--

edit:

In case you're too dumb to understand my post, it's showing how quake has no alias security. Anyone can pose as anyone and get them banned. It's been done tons of times while I was on a server.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:56 am 

Keep talking scoffer! You are making yourself look like a jackass. :lol: :lol:

KNOWN FACTS ABOUT SCOFFER:
-KNOWN CHEAT, video clip of him using a bot.
-Accuses great legit players of cheating.
-Acts like a wierd 12 year old child.
-Once a CHEAT, always a CHEAT.... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:49 am 
King Scoffer

what are you talking about??? cheat video? man your an idiot. funny how your so defensive about your cheating. that what they teach you in the navy? no wonder we're still over there losing. Maybe if they had your cheat abilities the war would be over.

hope you not out already. theres still more potato's for you to clean.

hahahahaha

u suck .....even your post suck. people are laughing the ass's off at you!!!!!

thanks !!

Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:06 am 

Not in the Navy. Gohan is. Like always you have no idea what you are talking about.. :lol: Thats nice that you are making fun of your countrys military. But I guess that goes hand and hand in who you are as a person. 8) You are making yourself look more like an idiot with every post that you make!! Keep talking, Im loving this!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:12 am 

I hope we get enough momentum and petition for a ban at this point. You are a disgust to this community, and you do not belong here. Your removal will be my primary objective.

In the end you are not worth talking to, your endless repetitions mirror one of a broken record player, endlessly spewing stupidity and lies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:11 pm 
King Scoffer

well copied tia!!! got your new glasses on huh???

Quazy, I know your not in the navy dumbass. I was insulting you again, your just too dumb to know it. hahahaha.

And I was not making fun of our military. Our leaders are responsible for the war, not the victims. But I am making fun of you....

both of have some serious reality issues going on. seek medical help if your parents can afford it.

no wonder you spend so much time and effort in trying to be someone special, on a game board!!!! hahahahahaha

Scoffer

your turn kids, think hard this time, you've used up most of your fantasy already!!!!!

Paradise wrote:
I hope we get enough momentum and petition for a ban at this point. You are a disgust to this community, and you do not belong here. Your removal will be my primary objective.

In the end you are not worth talking to, your endless repetitions mirror one of a broken record player, endlessly spewing stupidity and lies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:39 pm 

Dont worry scoffer, your the ONLY kid here. So your making fun of the Navy now? Why must you bash your country? That is pathetic. Its halarious how I catch you doing multiple things that you know is wrong in the publics eye, and then you hurry up and try to say "I didnt mean that, or "I didnt say that"....or "that video of me botting is not me"...etc...etc...Its all in writing, your best bet to hopefully make yourself look better is to edit & erase all 100 idiot posts that you have now created. You have done more by just talking then I could have EVER done to show who you really are. Thanks! :lol:

This is fun to me. I enjoy reading what you type as I laugh my ass off on how ignorant you sound! Its comical as hell backing you into a hole and then you always try to find a way out of your hole of stupidy.

Your turn scoffer, try not to make yourself look like more of a low-life, USA bashing, name calling, 12 year old nieve punk kid. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:52 pm 
King Scoffer

you said it all, genius!!!!

hahahahahah

King Scoffer

Quazy wrote:
Dont worry scoffer, your the ONLY kid here. So your making fun of the Navy now? Why must you bash your country? That is pathetic. Its halarious how I catch you doing multiple things that you know is wrong in the publics eye, and then you hurry up and try to say "I didnt mean that, or "I didnt say that"....or "that video of me botting is not me"...etc...etc...Its all in writing, your best bet to hopefully make yourself look better is to edit & erase all 100 idiot posts that you have now created. You have done more by just talking then I could have EVER done to show who you really are. Thanks! :lol:

This is fun to me. I enjoy reading what you type as I laugh my ass off on how ignorant you sound! Its comical as hell backing you into a hole and then you always try to find a way out of your hole of stupidy.

Your turn scoffer, try not to make yourself look like more of a low-life, USA bashing, name calling, 12 year old nieve punk kid. :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next