Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:16 am 
King Scoffer

SNS is a CA clan? why the fukle are you here and playing RQ then??

SNS is gay. A league of known cheats passing cheat code from player to player.

If you want to be isolated from the general community, then create your own SNS gamesite and play there.

otherwise all this babble is old...

same old same old from the same old cheating players. there the best forever. ok we get it.

as long as you get you no t playing the same as the rest of the players. Odd ons, hack, see thoroughs, exteme over kill on connection speed...

all amounts to nothing more than cheating..........as I've always said...

tia just has to be nasty and try to have the last word.......but we all know the truth!!! she has only fooled herself!!!1

hahahaha

King Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:51 am 

Do you have any proof to backup your claims scoffer? or are you talking out of your ass? :)

SNS is a CA clan, it doesn't mean we strictly play CA, if some members wants to play other mods thats fine, but we will allways challange other clans to CA. Paradi$e doesn't play CA, which is fine, but she joined SNS and was told it was a CA clan, so I expect her to participate in clan activities like matches with Tu :)

Paradi$e, I did make those comments but I'm sure you're a big girl and can handle yourself. But get your ass in CA! :) play RQ all you want but we needed you when we matched Tu last, I know you couldn't make it for whatever reason but just straight up saying "I don't play CA" is kind of a slap in the face to the clan you represent.

:)

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:13 am 

I'm glad you've cooled down Paradise.

Scoffer if you make an accusation that someone or a group of people cheat, you need proof to backup your statement. This goes for that low resolution video of scoffer aimbotting. Sufficient proof that scoffer does or did cheat would be either:

1) Slot Zero comes in and lets us know if he did get banned from cheating

2) A demo is released where you can see the aimbot in action + the ip of the cheater which matches scoffer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:23 am 
King Scoffer

I dont give a rats ass enough to prove anything....Im not in court here. Never have been trying to prove anything. its what I believe, and its what we all know to be true...

but the naive and ignorant can reject the truth, or make up stories and lies to try to distract people from the truth. I could care less. Ill still play when I want, and let the people know when the cheaters are onboard.

Period.

Ya'll want to make a crusade about cheating feel free!!

And I'll be laughing all the way till the end.....

King Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:36 am 

Only a fool laughs at their own stupidity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:59 am 
zop.runequake.com

Scoffer doesn't really do anything other than flatter himself or repeat insults- it's like talking to a vain brick wall! Hence, there's no need to try to debate any random string of words he manages to string together.

Scoffer, I'm sorry you didn't understand what I said, but I wasn't talking to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:20 am 

Phenom, welcome aboard. :)

I don't recall being told SNS was mainly a CA clan. I play exclusively RQ (u know that), and you came on the server (shmack) and invited me into the clan. As I liked all players in the clan I accepted your invitation (and you are my friend also).

I don't detest CA, I just don't prefer playing it. I am sorry if you feel offended in any way. To say it nicely, it is a bit simple for me (yet find it difficult). I prefer something more complex.

The reason I did not participate in those torneys is because I couldn't. I posted it on QuakeOne about it. I work a night job and I come home and play in the morning (when you guys probably go to work), then when I wake up, it is too late and if I crash and go to sleep, I won't wake up until the next morning lol.

However excuses don't cut it, I understand the clan's POV. I know I am part of the clan and I have to participate in clan activities and I also know I am a strong player and can play a key factor in those matches and you guys need all the help u can get. I hope to make it in the future.

Regards,
-Tia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:24 am 
King Scoffer

blah blah blah blah blah blah

agian again, all we hear from tia is excuses.....her dishonesty is complete.

Is there anybody you ever honest too Tia???

As I've said before, and will again, the SNS group is just a bunch of losers trying to make friends online since they cant in real life, and group together sharing ways to cheat and waste time.

Fits these people perfectly.

Guess there isn't any honor amoung crooks, huh tia??

failed your own "friends" too.....sad sad...

Now whos gonna be your friend????

Ah!!! Quazy!!!!!

looks like you might have 1 left!!! Don't piss him off!!!

King Scoffer

Paradise wrote:
Phenom, welcome aboard. :)

I don't recall being told SNS was mainly a CA clan. I play exclusively RQ (u know that), and you came on the server (shmack) and invited me into the clan. As I liked all players in the clan I accepted your invitation (and you are my friend also).

I don't detest CA, I just don't prefer playing it. I am sorry if you feel offended in any way. To say it nicely, it is a bit simple for me (yet find it difficult). I prefer something more complex.

The reason I did not participate in those torneys is because I couldn't. I posted it on QuakeOne about it. I work a night job and I come home and play in the morning (when you guys probably go to work), then when I wake up, it is too late and if I crash and go to sleep, I won't wake up until the next morning lol.

However excuses don't cut it, I understand the clan's POV. I know I am part of the clan and I have to participate in clan activities and I also know I am a strong player and can play a key factor in those matches and you guys need all the help u can get. I hope to make it in the future.

Regards,
-Tia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:46 pm 

Aren't you missing a D&D convention Scoffer?:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:23 pm 
Site Admin

Paradise wrote:
im not going to bother replying to him anymore, neither should anyone else...

I must confess that I generally don't let threads like this continue on the forum. I'm much more strict with what is said on here than on the Quake server. Frankly, I'm surprised that so many of the people responded to Scoffer and continue to do so. Tia's comment was actually the reaction I was searching for, a few days ago, but it seems like there is no end in sight.

When it comes to Scoffer, as a Quake player, I must say that I don't dislike him. Sure, there are times when I find him annoying, but there are also times when I find campers annoying or players who kill me immediately after I find a good rune. I don't feel that being annoying is a qualification for being kicked off the server. Having said that though, there are certain practices of annoyance that can get you booted.

Like it or not, Scoffer is a part of the Quake community and helps the server stay alive. With so few Quake players these days, having someone there to play against, even if he's a whining little bitch at times, is far more rewarding then no players at all. Some of you might argue that Scoffer forces you to leave. In that case I bring up a recent e-mail where someone sent me a demo of how annoying Scoffer was, and meanwhile the demo of this so called annoyed player had a 30+ frag lead against anyone else. Isn't it just as annoying to play against someone who is far superior than everyone else? To those players constantly dying, it might seem to them like they're up against a bot and in turn they leave.

There's no solution I can provide that will solve everyone's problems. Tia's advice is by far the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:36 pm 
King Scoffer

well said slot!! some people like slot can say things so clear...wish I had that ability...

but...

thanks

Scoffer

Last edited by Scoffer on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:40 pm 

Looks like scoffer is proud to be Quake's "WHINY LITTLE BITCH". :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:43 pm 

Boss, the issue is not being killed by Scoffer, it's his ongoing constant verbal harrassment and chat binds and abuse.

If u want to know who the most annoying player is, not verbally, it is HappyBunny aka Fire. He is infuriating, one must have nerves of steel in dealing with him. U lose good runes and die as he camps and blocks your way to powerups with traps. But that is not the issue here. I have no problem with him, he is in fact a challenge to the game and what makes it interesting.

Again, what I stressed is Scoffer's harrassment of other players, and the fact that he wants to empty the server out as he means harm (and he partly accomplishes that with his bs behaviour). One player is not worth keeping over losing many others. He does not play a lot, it's not like he's the only one around to frag and nobody else. But players leave (around 3-4 to be exact), because they just tired of his bs.

I agree with you, these kind of posts give the board and the server a bad rep. It is at your discretion to close them, esp. since we know what Scoffer is going to say, i.e. the same crap over and over, so it's really no loss if we dont listen to him or hear what he has to say anymore.

Regards.

Last edited by Paradise on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:45 pm 
King Scoffer

as much as you proud to be quakes little "skilless cheat bitch!!"

glad you ran off tonight....you did just like you were told...

btw, which little girl ran to slot and cried "Hes annoying me!!!"???

pretty funny now that I think about it....

hahahaa bet it was tia, buts Gayzy's vagina has been pretty worked up lately, might have been him!!!

No matter, its funny as hell who-ever it was!!!!

Quazy/Tia 0

King Scoffer Infinity

lol!!!!

King Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:45 pm 

Scoffer wrote:
well said slot!! some people like slot can say things so clear...wish I had that ability...

but...

sorry slot, I missed it. what advice from tia were you referring too?

thanks

Scoffer

He means he agrees with me, so u better clean up ur act! I really suggest u stop, this board is intended for mature discussions not body parts refferences and other inappropriate discussions, kids might be reading this. This kind of behaviour reflects the same u do on the server. It is exactly what I'm talking about. This and u pick on a winning players and start a barrage of harrassment. Very unsportsmanlike.

Last edited by Paradise on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:56 pm 
King Scoffer

truth is : people come in when they see me, and they leave when they see you. Its ONLY you and the very few others (quazy, frenzy, SNS etc) that chase people off. I like all the other players , as I very often give them a G1 with every kill.

And its ONLY you and the other cheats that I "harrass"...I dont want to empty anything...never have, I think its been you wanting and posting about people like me to leave. When everyone playing just wants to play, not be "harrassed" by someone leading 45 to 2, with obvious advantages. ( I call cheats)

try playing alone with your "equals" more often, and people won't harrass you. You, gayzy, Baker, reborn, foger, maybe even Cookie could have your own little game going. Or would that be no fun for you? playing against an "equal"? No chance of dominating??? mmmmmm....

Your SNS mom was calling you earlier, better get home and take care of business!!!

King Scoffer

Paradise wrote:
Boss, the issue is not being killed by Scoffer, it's his ongoing verbal harrassment and chat binds and abuse.

If u want to know who the most annoying player is, not verbally, it is HappyBunny aka Fire. He is infuriating, one must have nerves of steel in dealing with him. U lose good runes and die as he camps and blocks your way to powerups with traps. But that is not the issue here. I have no problem with him, he is in fact a challenge to the game and what makes it interesting.

Again, what I stressed is Scoffer's harrassment of other players, and the fact that he wants to empty the server out (and he partly accomplishes that with his bs behaviour).

I agree with you, these kind of posts give the board and the server a bad rep. It is at your discretion to close them, esp. since we know what Scoffer is going to say, i.e. the same crap over and over, so it's really no loss if we dont listen to him or hear what he has to say anymore.

Regards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:58 pm 

Scoffer wrote:
truth is : people come in when they see me, and they leave when they see you. Its ONLY you and the very few others (quazy, frenzy, SNS etc) that chase people off. I like all the other players , as I very often give them a G1 with every kill.

And its ONLY you and the other cheats that I "harrass"...I dont want to empty anything...never have, I think its been you wanting and posting about people like me to leave. When everyone playing just wants to play, not be "harrassed" by someone leading 45 to 2, with obvious advantages. ( I call cheats)

try playing alone with your "equals" more often, and people won't harrass you. You, gayzy, Baker, reborn, foger, maybe even Cookie could have your own little game going. Or would that be no fun for you? playing against an "equal"? No chance of dominating??? mmmmmm....

Your SNS mom was calling you earlier, better get home and take care of business!!!

King Scoffer

Aha! I got you! This is exactly what I wanted to prove!

You want your own server, where all the dominating players are non-existant. Therefore proving my point, as u want to drive players out of the server. Well, it's not happening buddy.

Last edited by Paradise on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:59 pm 
King Scoffer

but cheating on the server and blasting a ruined game by 40 - 3 or something...

oh, and I think slot can answer for himself. Hes a big boy little girl. If I wanted your answer, the question would have begun with TIA.

try using some manners, northerner!!!

btw, kids are reading this!! your here!!! :)

King Scoffer

Paradise wrote:
Scoffer wrote:

but...

sorry slot, I missed it. what advice from tia were you referring too?

thanks

Scoffer

He means he agrees with me, so u better clean up ur act! I really suggest u stop, this board is intended for mature discussions not body parts refferences and other inappropriate discussions, kids might be reading this. This kind of behaviour reflects the same u do on the server. It is exactly what I'm talking about. This and u pick on a winning players and start a barrage of harrassment. Very unsportsmanlike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:02 pm 
King Scoffer

You want your own server, where all the honest players are non-existant. Well, it's not happening buddy.

did I get it right??

King Scoffer

p.s now please call me dumb....I dare you.....

Paradise wrote:

You want your own server, where all the dominating players are non-existant. Well, it's not happening buddy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:08 pm 

I said dominating, u can't change words around. This nonsense should just be stopped. U obviously are not winning and going anywhere with this. Slot should just close the thread down. U are an embarressment to this community, this site, server and yourself.

Last edited by Paradise on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next