Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:02 pm 

:mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:19 pm 

Seriously, three pages? You guys are just giving him what he wants. He behaves this way because he wants attention. Starting threads about him accomplishes his goal. Scoffer has been around for years, and whining the whole time. Ignore him and play your game, his drivel can only bother you if you let it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:41 pm 

good advice. when are you going to play? u and toyo, i've gotten extremely good, yes and quazy too should play more :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:09 pm 

Hiya Cherrie! How ya been? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:43 pm 
King Scoffer

X=(Cherri +Toyo) * (Tia +Quazy) / (3 x 10 -8/mps) - (Pie * R2) /0

X=Cheat

Mathematically proven.

Scoffer

:)

:idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:07 am 

Give it up scoffer..You get wierder everytime you post. Tia might be the only other person bashing you on this message board, but that is ONLY because everyone else thinks that you are not even important enough to waste their time. (which is probably true), but I love seeing you backed into a hole of your own stupidity and then trying to climb back out. :lol:

Hopefully all of this will teach you a lesson to not cause anymore trouble in this community and harass everyone with your ignorant cheat accusing theorys against EVERYONE who beats you at quake. If it doesnt, then oh well.....as its hard to teach anything to ignorance. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:36 am 

Actually the only people who care about this anti scoffer thread are the people who post on it showing how they hate scoffer and so far that's only been you Quazy, Paradise, and Cherrie. While it's good drama for the rest of us to read, we really don't care about the outcome. Just stop kidding yourself when you think the entire world's on your side ;P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:47 am 
King Scoffer

I've come to believe that Sniper is a poet!!!!

again, well said!!!

quazy, quazy, quazy......my o my...

Scoffer

Canadian*Sniper wrote:
Actually the only people who care about this anti scoffer thread are the people who post on it showing how they hate scoffer and so far that's only been you Quazy, Paradise, and Cherrie. While it's good drama for the rest of us to read, we really don't care about the outcome. Just stop kidding yourself when you think the entire world's on your side ;P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:11 pm 

In defiance of the concept of experience, Scoffer is the only player who no amount of playing seems to help his game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:03 pm 
King Scoffer

what am I your mother? your big brother? your mentor? I dont and have never played quake to help the community. And believe it or not, your presense hasn't done a thing for quake. It would be right where it's at with or without such idiots as baker, Gayzy, and tia. Funny how these idiots think their making the world better by cheating, and rambling on about how special they are. Also funny hows it only the sorriest of people here crying about little ol Scoffer.. Example: Gayzy tia baker cherri...... while the real players are home with their families, or at least playing the game naturally, without the cheats the former use.

you wanna help further the quake community baker, better ask your husband if you can use the laptop a little while longer. Quake has outlived itself by about a decade. Its fun and all, but just a little old game. Not a war, or a family, or a community. You retards can spend all the time you want building your lego city, but no matter what, at night, when you go home to your moms basement, or back to the navy barracks, or even back into your witches cave tia, your just the lonely little idiots who have to cheat and bad mouth people online, and have no other life what-so-ever!!!!

funny how I've beaten everyone one of these "haters" here lately, but I haven't got any better since day one.

baker, will you be my daddy?

Scoffer

Baker wrote:
In defiance of the concept of experience, Scoffer is the only player who no amount of playing seems to help his game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:39 am 

Baker wrote:
My method for ignoring complainers on the server is to frag them so fast that their text scrolls off the screen ;)

so well said.

I didn't read except the first few pages of this forum post, but I did watch the video. Is this an older video or what? The author made no attempt to catch an i.p. And yes, I know at shmack it says "private" when you attempt a "status", but I thought nowadays shmack didn't do that? Not sure. Anyhow, an interesting read, I have no other comments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:41 am 

In my post above, I said I only read the first few pages, only now did I realize there was only a few pages.

I'm high and you're not.

Unless you are, and you're reading this.

What up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:21 am 

Scoffer wrote:
making the world better by cheating, and rambling on about how special they are

I don't view myself as special, it's you that does.

You talk about me on the servers, you talk about me in the forums.

There are some players that can beat me thoroughly like Slugnut and Deigo, but I don't complain about it.

I play 1 or 2 rounds and hopefully win and then I leave. I'm not around looking to ruin anyone's fun.

I never use gas grenades because I think they are a cheap kill.

I don't use those spammy gas grenades, if I were willing to do anything to win isn't it silly I don't spam those things around like some people like Cloudy and Shit4Brains.

If I'm not willing to spam, why the hell would I cheat? That makes no sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:40 pm 

Just got back from a long weekend. :wink: Its been fun having this discussion with you scoffer...and I have learned alot about you and why you act the way you do.

SCOFFER:
-Very nieve, set in his ways, and will probably NEVER change.
-Accuses EVERYONE who out-skills him in Quake of cheating & harasses them while they are just trying to have fun playing the game.
-Will argue until he is blue in the face, while acting like a child and resorts to name calling etc..
-Talks shit and/or degrades our countries military, especially the NAVY.
-Is a pathelogical LIER and WILL NEVER admit to a lie even when caught doing it.
-Extremely hard headed. Will never admit when he is in the wrong, even when it is obvious.

When I play or even observe and watch, you are constantly spamming the server accusing and/or harassing people of botting or cheating. This was the reasoning for this thread. Hopefully you will stop spamming the server with your posts, and try to actually play and improve your skills. Maybe someday you will accept reality, better yourself, and change your ways, or maybe you wont. Until then, or until you piss off an admin, we will just have to put up with the hard-headed and nieve Scoffer that we all know.

-ImageuAzY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:04 pm 
King Scoffer

what ??

would you quit babbling and just say what you think. speak whats on your mind. well, that might be much, but go ahead, speak from the heart.

Tell us how you really feel...

Scoffer

Quazy wrote:
Just got back from a long weekend. :wink: Its been fun having this discussion with you scoffer...and I have learned alot about you and why you act the way you do.

SCOFFER:
-Very nieve, set in his ways, and will probably NEVER change.
-Accuses EVERYONE who out-skills him in Quake of cheating & harasses them while they are just trying to have fun playing the game.
-Will argue until he is blue in the face, while acting like a child and resorts to name calling etc..
-Talks shit and/or degrades our countries military, especially the NAVY.
-Is a pathelogical LIER and WILL NEVER admit to a lie even when caught doing it.
-Extremely hard headed. Will never admit when he is in the wrong, even when it is obvious.

When I play or even observe and watch, you are constantly spamming the server accusing and/or harassing people of botting or cheating. This was the reasoning for this thread. Hopefully you will stop spamming the server with your posts, and try to actually play and improve your skills. Maybe someday you will accept reality, better yourself, and change your ways, or maybe you wont. Until then, or until you piss off an admin, we will just have to put up with the hard-headed and nieve Scoffer that we all know.

-ImageuAzY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:37 pm 

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:45 am 

Canadian*Sniper wrote:
we really don't care about the outcome. Just stop kidding yourself when you think the entire world's on your side ;P

who's we? are u talking for others, are u their main appointed speaker? no. if u dont care about it then u have no business commenting. u dont play RQ at all, im sure if there was a hobby u like doing (besides posting a lot at QuakeOne), and someone destroys it for u, u'd be the first to defend it. but u dont, since u do not play at shmack, u just have a fat post count.

concerning scoffer, it seems the only way to discourage him and make him quit the game is to frag him off the server, that has been and is my present priority (by playing extemely good) while there, as he tends to leave fast when he is outclassed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:27 pm 
King Scoffer

my my my. this crazy bitch loves story time, dont she? we all know the only way you get frags is by cheating, so nobody respects you. everyone leaves when your there because you ruin the game.

you already forget the ass whooping I gave you the other day???

funny, lately I've beaten gayzy, tia, and eggs (foq). but there so quick to say "what skills they have"

0 skills. all cheat.

tia would get off beating a child on a tricycle when shes racing him in a car. and think shes smart for doing it.

hahahah...such a retard!!!!

Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:28 pm 
King Scoffer

and tia, you should really quit posting here. the more you do, the more you idolize yourself as an idiot....

hahahaha

tia gets the "Dumbass of the Year" award..... :shock:

congratulations!!!!

Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:44 pm 

in the end we have to realize that scoffert is an animal.

words turn to blows as he doesn't understand reason, using whips, chains and clubs (and other medieval torture weaponry) to repeteadly hit and clubber his idiotic ass is the key to taming this despicable creature into submission. he cannot be reasoned with verbally, therefore violence is required. a good beating must be in order.

the approach works beautifully as i fragged him off the server with minimal verbal communication required. :D

Last edited by Paradise on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next