Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:44 pm 

Paradise wrote:
Canadian*Sniper wrote:
we really don't care about the outcome. Just stop kidding yourself when you think the entire world's on your side ;P

who's we? are u talking for others, are u their main appointed speaker? no. if u dont care about it then u have no business commenting. u dont play RQ at all, im sure if there was a hobby u like doing (besides posting a lot at QuakeOne), and someone destroys it for u, u'd be the first to defend it. but u dont, since u do not play at shmack, u just have a fat post count.

If I'm wrong then someone who hasn't posted in this thread yet can speak up ;) I am speaking on at least 4 people's behalf.

As for the RQ remark, I do play there time to time but it's not my dig. I prefer vanilla TDM of all things. But just because I play RQ once a month doesn't mean I don't play RQ. Silly silly.

At least my hobby isn't to go on forums so I can scream at scoffer :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:26 pm 
King Scoffer

at least Tia finally got something right...

I am an animal!!!!! :twisted:

Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:11 pm 
zop.runequake.com

I realized that Scoffer hasn't actually responded to arguments made against him. Tia was on the right track when she described him as an animal. There's no argumentative skill, and he believes he is allowed to attack people based on his own findings! This is a complete lack of rational, civilized thought process, so there isn't a point in talking to him. Before I gave up, I was attempting to construct short sentences to tell him why I thought what he was doing was wrong, but I realized even that would be a waste of time.

I don't even think calling a good player a "bot" is a bad thing. It can even be made as a joke. But, what I was saying before, when it becomes so commonplace an action, I believe he really is attempting to console himself: by attempting to cheapen his opponent's winnings. This also gives him opportunity to go forward with his anger and lash out.

Normally what you do with such an animal is leave it alone, don't touch or feed it, and go somewhere else, but I, too, do not want to stop coming to Shmack. So, my approach will be to join the server whenever I see him on and frag him, and solely him. I don't worry about him improving in skill because that hasn't even happened in the years I've known him, so I invite others that agree with me to do the same. The worse thing to happen is that he actually improves and realizes that bots are somewhat rare, or he finally kicks and screams so much that he is removed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:13 pm 

Well said Zop. Its funny, because I just seen him on Shmack earlier and logged on real quick. I hunted him down and fragged him about 10 times real quick. He started crying(like always) and left. I was LOL as he was trying to type and call me childish names while I was fragging his lil arse quicker then he could type! :lol: People also started leaving as he was spamming the server with posts...as usual.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:16 am 

Canadian*Sniper wrote:
Paradise wrote:
Canadian*Sniper wrote:
we really don't care about the outcome. Just stop kidding yourself when you think the entire world's on your side ;P

who's we? are u talking for others, are u their main appointed speaker? no. if u dont care about it then u have no business commenting. u dont play RQ at all, im sure if there was a hobby u like doing (besides posting a lot at QuakeOne), and someone destroys it for u, u'd be the first to defend it. but u dont, since u do not play at shmack, u just have a fat post count.

If I'm wrong then someone who hasn't posted in this thread yet can speak up ;) I am speaking on at least 4 people's behalf.

As for the RQ remark, I do play there time to time but it's not my dig. I prefer vanilla TDM of all things. But just because I play RQ once a month doesn't mean I don't play RQ. Silly silly.

At least my hobby isn't to go on forums so I can scream at scoffer :lol:

what 4 people? listen, u dont play RQ, 1 time a month, and leaving after 3 mins is nothing. so u have no input. how much clearer can it be. dont make me post your GameStatus because i will embarress u, with ur total time played (on all servers btw).

no my hobby is not to scream at scoffer but rather correct a problem situation, u on the other hand are an excessive forum post whore troll that does nothing but post mediocre opinions. u post like ur crazy-stupid, 4500 posts on QuakeOne, for what? crap. messageboards are not your personal journals, nobody cares (as u said yourself), if u like writing so much why dont u just start a journal and record your feelings there. since u barely play, whats the point of posting about a game u dont play and are not involved in.

i have a reason for posting, and that's to correct a problem situation on a server i frequently play. whats yours? fame (silly), recognition (nobody cares-since u dont play on the servers), money (u dont get paid for what u write), so whats your purpose for posting.

every time u are out of line i will correct u (you and others-which are rare). i am right, god knows im right. don't go into idiotic territory like scoffer, u know ur wrong, i know ur wrong and u will not win against me if u go there. i will put u in your place every time, dont make me embaress u like i did on QuakeOne.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:13 am 

heh I hit paradise's button. But it's time I stopped with the bullshit and tell you how it is. You're turning in mindz with every post you make about me ;) That means you're just spilling out false info and make a judgment on who plays quake and who doesn't. Gotta meet daily quotas lol. I'm still waiting for that DM challenge I offered you.

You could point out all the mediocre posts I've made in the past and I could point out at least 5 times as much "paradise worthy" posts where I've helped others, gathered input for mods I slowly work on, and other topics which keep quake alive. This whole flame war you're doing is really just hurting the community. You want to get rid of scoffer yet all he's doing is being a loud mouth. It's obvious that slot already knows about him and he's seen no reason to ban him. A flame war of quazy and paradise against scoffer isn't changing anything, you can bet on that. All you're doing is making a bunch of mediocre posts yourself because flame wars are only good for fun quake drama.

But that's pretty much all you do anyways. You talk smack on the forums, you distribute quake illegally to newcomers, and you act like you're my guidance counselor. It started with you being all pissy about the instant kill zombies and you just couldn't let it go. Look at what you're doing now, you're still holding a grudge on me. While you've been sending post after post of you being a newb complainer, I've bit my tongue and was polite. It's time for you to man up and stop PMSing at other quake players. The last couple of posts you've made about scoffer is what a kid would do, tease. Spilling out claims without proof.

This thread just proves that scoffer got to you and he won. Just telling you straight out that you're giving yourself a stuck up bitch image. One that couldn't hold her own ground is quazy wasn't around.

The next post you should make is a response to the challenge I offered weeks ago ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:39 am 

u did not hit any button, but it will be fun destroying your half-wit ass. read on for severe noob punishment. :twisted:

ok, let's start destroying your every argument, as each one is easily attackable and vulnerable.

1st. im spilling out false info? lol on what, are u stupid? here is your GameStatus profile, solid proof. u play just about half hour of quake a month! rolf. no sense denying it, u just say that because u got nothing left to defend yourself.

OWNED.

2. A noob such as urself is not worthy of my time to play individually. If u want a spanking join a RQ game in progress im in. Everytime i saw u there (which is barely at all-in fact i can recall a number of 3 times total), u lose terribly, babble a bit then leave within a few minutes. Also I do not really play other mods, and I don't have to, to please u or anybody else.

OWNED.

3. OK I belive u, u did help out with the mods and u did help others. That slipped my mind, although I rarely see posts of that nature from u. What i see mostly is a bunch of effiminate corny comments, in fact millions of them on QuakeOne. If u get off writing crap and being an attention whore, go ahead. It's not my business to regulate the forums, do what u want. But if u attack me, expect to be annihilated.

OWNED.

4. I make mediocre posts? It was me who first said that about you. You are a silly newb to copy what I said and repeat that same thing back to me. LOL. It is good, I see you are learning from me. At least we are making some progress here.

OWNED.

5. How am I hurting the community? I want to get rid of a problem player. Also it looks ur pretty angry beacause I'm hurting your image and exposing u for the incompetent fool who cant pass his own QuakeOne challenge lol that explains your reason for getting defensive.

OWNED.

6. Distribute quake illegally? Again ur a stupid idiot, u have no idea what u are talking about. All I did is give them a link to a webpage where they can download the game. You can get the same results by doing a simple search on Google.

The game is 12 years old, and it is considered abandonware by now, the only thing holding it back is the stupid GPL. Wow such a crime, the poor newcomers wanted to play quake and they didn't know where to start. I'm sure you'd appreciate a cheery face pointing u in the right direction so you can play as soon as possible if u were in that same situation.

i want to see u when u come back and want to play something bad, and yet cant seem to find it (the game) at all.

OWNED.

7. I talk smack? More like pure truth, and it bothers and hurts u, thats why u feel like defending yourself.

OWNED.

8. Spill out claims without proof? I put proof of your GameStatus, proof that scoffer is cheating/ botting is in the video, him being a nuissance, everyone knows it. are u stupid in the head? what more PROOF do u want? stop being delusional and accept the truth. where's your proof, u dont got shit.

OWNED.

9. Scoffer got me and he won? How? When?
Siding with scoffer to spite me, shows u are in immature idiot. I bet if he showed up at rage or speaknow, he'd be instantly banned. but u wouldn't know that because u barely play Quake1, if at all, see GameStatus page above. So why are you talking about issues that go on on the server, if u dont play the game at all? LOL, pure stupidity. its like talking about something u have no idea about, because ur not there.

OWNED.

10. I can hold myself up fine, as u can see I destroyed your noob ass, and every little kiddie argument u threw at me.

The truth is I am way smarter and better then u, and u cannot do shit against me, nor u or the other stupid idiots. I will continue to humiliate and embarress u and the others until u learn what ur place is, submit, realize your idiotic ways, change, or at least stop bothering others with your stupidity.

OWNED.

I can see I won, when u start calling me names such as bitch etc. In frustration, as I shut u down, u lose your temper and control of yourself and retort to name calling. That is when I know I got u, when u sink low to that level.

If u want more verbal beatings feel free to blab more, but if this doesn't finally shut u up, i think u are truly delusional and require medical treatment.

OWNED for the final time.

have a nice day:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:26 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:58 am 
King Scoffer

omg

To: The Idiot Club. Tia, Gayzy, Zop, Baker:

these assholes really believe in themselves, don't they? Seems they have the need to be wanna-be quake1 gods or something. Obviously, they have nothing in real life, and feel their only "virtual" life is being conqured, by me. And yet, it already has been. I've proved them ignorant, liars, and cheats.

btw, All the players leave when you 2 come in is because they don't like you. Nobody wants to play with the known cheats, tia and quazy. As sniper said, always spilliing out false information. Such as: fake demos, cheating on games, chasing many, many players away, and yet still you will never, ever , never, touch or hurt me. Remeber the whooping I gave you both tia, quazy?

Remember, I laugh at your ignorance and inability to control yourselves. Kinda like an animal huh tia???

And Zop , stfu man!! your an idiot!!! Don't try to join the grownup forum. Stay on the disney site. You don't ever play to begin with, just rammble on in here, so again stfu! pull your head out of tia's large butokatok and go clean up after someone else for once.

Funny how the cheats keep saying I haven't "improved my skills" ever, yet I've beaten all 3 lately!!

and before you stat crying "no! never!!" remember you previous post tia, you've already admitted it....

hahahahahahahah

trying cheating like that in real life, see what it gets you!!!

King Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:59 am 
King Scoffer

Tia loves using the word Owned. Must be a very specific reason why.

Unfortunately, she has no idea what it means.

She might learn if she'd move out of step-dads house ......

Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:25 am 

Quazy wrote:

SCOFFER:
-Very nieve, set in his ways, and will probably NEVER change.
-Accuses EVERYONE who out-skills him in Quake of cheating & harasses them while they are just trying to have fun playing the game.
-Will argue until he is blue in the face, while acting like a child and resorts to name calling etc..
-Talks shit and/or degrades our countries military, especially the NAVY.
-Is a pathelogical LIER and WILL NEVER admit to a lie even when caught doing it.
-Extremely hard headed. Will never admit when he is in the wrong, even when it is obvious.

When I play or even observe and watch, you are constantly spamming the server accusing and/or harassing people of botting or cheating. This was the reasoning for this thread. Hopefully you will stop spamming the server with your posts, and try to actually play and improve your skills. Maybe someday you will accept reality, better yourself, and change your ways, or maybe you wont. Until then, or until you piss off an admin, we will just have to put up with the hard-headed and nieve Scoffer that we all know.

-ImageuAzY

Once again, you have proven my previous and final facts of this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You, and your 2 clan members have successfully started a NEW CLAN. You shall be known as "SCC".

SCOFFERS CRYBABY CLAN

The only thing you are king of, is your new clan. Congratulations. 8)

-ImageuAzY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:44 am 

Go Quazy and Tia! Love your posts, especially OP and Tia's ownership over Canadian*Sniper. Lol. I rag on you sometimes Tia, but I think you understand that it is just playing around. Where I grew up, trash talk was part of your game, whether that was streetball or Quake. It can go too far, though, so I hope I don't ever take it too far. Tell me if I do. But I do enjoy playing against you, though. Always gets my blood pumping.

IHH, it is a shame to see how messed up you have gotten. You used to be pretty cool, but that was a long time ago. Now you are on the side with Scoffer and Surfer Girl. With those players as your cronies, you will always be on the losing side of any match. I don't know what causes your extreme paranoia, I would guess elderly dementia, but you really should be looking at your buddies. The only ones dumb enough to band together with you in your incessant pursuit of allegations of cheating against me are themselves known cheaters. What a dumbass.

Scoffer, when I was admin of Wido I banned you for blatant bottage. In my opinion that ban should have been permanent. IEEE and others who helped with the server did not believe in perma-bans and lobbied to give you another chance. I did not do everything right as an admin, but banning your pathetic shit was absolutely the right thing to do. Shame that you have been allowed back. I always saw you as Gollum in my mind. Love the pic.

I found it interesting in Quazy's original post that he also mentioned Comicman. Comicman has not achieved notoriety with most players, and I barely see him on. However, back in the day he was a known botter, and after being banned would sometimes return on new IP ranges, which would have to be added to the ban list. I am the first to admit that some of my bans as admin were based on sketchy or circumstantial evidence, but not in the case of Comicman. There was absolute proof. He has returned after many years and while he doesn't display blatant bottage anymore, he does display the disposition of one experienced with cheats -- he fiercely accuses anyone who beats him of cheating. I do find it curious that he has never changed his alias, even after repeated bans in the past.

Cheating is a debate in Quake 1 that will never end unless there is some revolution in Quake. I don't see that happening, though. Everybody keeps waiting for the demise of Quake, and we all remember various accusations in the community of so-and-so killing Quake. Well, it hasn't died yet. I for one have no intentions of quitting, ever. I keep thinking about other games, I was even tempted to buy the "Orange Box". At one point I even started a mod for UT2004, but it was left unfinished, and I keep coming back to Quake. When at my computer, it's pretty much the only game I play.

Tell yo trauma to yo momma.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:50 pm 
King Scoffer

the fuck you did you lieing piece of shit. you can toss all the crap around you like ....your just proving yourself an idiot like the others too. try removing head from ass and breathe a bit. i've never been banned for botting, and never by you period. Ben was the only one to ban me, and it had nothing to do with botting...

such group ignorance amazes me. funny how only these few chets seem to know al about me and my botting history. And the only thing they have to go on is a home made fake video, which I said they would do even before they did it. way to nieve not to try something like that.

Funky, why don't you stay in the hole you've been in and stop foricating yourself here, huh?

idiots!!!

King Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:52 pm 
King Scoffer

qoute :
"I am the first to admit that some of my bans as admin were based on sketchy or circumstantial evidence"

what an idiot....

Scoffer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:55 pm 
King Scoffer

Again, what the hell are you babbling about here? quoting your own post???? yeah, seems someone thinks a bit too much of himself...

only proof of anything here is your pure stupidty....

and now you've drug another idiot Funkify in on it....

another wanna be quaker tying to chime in on stories he actually probably believes, yet without a stread of evidence..

keep yacking....both of you...just helps me look better, and make more and more people laugh at you!!!!

hahahah

g1 gayzy!!!!!

King Scoffer

Quazy wrote:
Quazy wrote:

SCOFFER:
-Very nieve, set in his ways, and will probably NEVER change.
-Accuses EVERYONE who out-skills him in Quake of cheating & harasses them while they are just trying to have fun playing the game.
-Will argue until he is blue in the face, while acting like a child and resorts to name calling etc..
-Talks shit and/or degrades our countries military, especially the NAVY.
-Is a pathelogical LIER and WILL NEVER admit to a lie even when caught doing it.
-Extremely hard headed. Will never admit when he is in the wrong, even when it is obvious.

When I play or even observe and watch, you are constantly spamming the server accusing and/or harassing people of botting or cheating. This was the reasoning for this thread. Hopefully you will stop spamming the server with your posts, and try to actually play and improve your skills. Maybe someday you will accept reality, better yourself, and change your ways, or maybe you wont. Until then, or until you piss off an admin, we will just have to put up with the hard-headed and nieve Scoffer that we all know.

-ImageuAzY

Once again, you have proven my previous and final facts of this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You, and your 2 clan members have successfully started a NEW CLAN. You shall be known as "SCC".

SCOFFERS CRYBABY CLAN

The only thing you are king of, is your new clan. Congratulations. 8)

-ImageuAzY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:10 pm 

Poor scoffer. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:13 pm 

http://www.gamestatus.net/find.cgi?game=q1&action=name&name=SNSCDN%2ASniper

That was a pretty funny post paradise. :) Before you put any more words in my mouth, I never said I'm siding with Scoffer. Also, what you explained about linking quake is what I meant, didn't mean to confuse you. Your rational to not pay for quake is exactly why you're not in law. It's true I barely played quake for the past 6-8 months. My right hand was in a cast for that long due to a biking accident. Not only that but school, gf, friends, family keep me really busy. It takes like 10 seconds to check forums and make a post so I do that at school. Don't have time to play quake in school. But the cast is off since a few days ago and I'll be playing more quake.

Not up for the 1v1 DM? Then you only proved that you can only talk. Disapoints me that you're in SNS yet don't accept challenges. I can 99% guarantee you that there will never be a runequake clan match involving SNS. So why are you in it? You're just a player with an SNS tag. I don't have to call you a newb because Phenom just did (read below).

This is a funny message I got from SNSPhenom this morning :P

Phenom wrote:
(10:56:05) JW: RQ = Skillless noobs
(10:57:33) JW: According to Tia, she runs SNS :P
(10:57:46) JW: Even Thresh has a Tia action figure
(11:00:18) JW: she wants to complain about your instant kill zombies.. doesn't she play a mod where you can place instant kill spots ANYWHERE? hmmmm
(11:01:44) Danno - █♣█ <-- ThEcakEIsAPiE: haha
(11:01:47) Danno - █♣█ <-- ThEcakEIsAPiE: can I use that quote?
(11:01:51) Danno - █♣█ <-- ThEcakEIsAPiE: :P
(11:01:57) JW: :)
(11:02:01) JW: You know my motto...
(11:02:13) JW: If they can't take a joke, fuck'em
(11:03:44) JW: She was once a hothead, she seem'd to cooldown, and now she's blowing back up again
(11:03:58) JW: for stupid reasons... How much you play Quake a month? wtf?

Last edited by Canadian*Sniper on Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:34 pm 

Quote:
(11:32:30) JW: You didn't use the "Like a fish she needs a hook" part! :O
(11:32:38) Danno - █♣█ <-- ThEcakEIsAPiE: fine....

Quote:
(11:00:29) JW: Like a fish, she needs a hook.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:43 pm 

I am happier that this thread took a swing in the positive direction. That was my original intent, even though I had to use some extreme measures.

Really, my aim is for everybody to get along in Quake, so we can have the most possible players and for the game to last indefinetly.

Sniper, yes u do use a few aliases, and the ones u posted has u playing at 141 minutes. Still not a whole lot but better then half hour lol. I took the GameStatus links from your sig at Quake1, the 1st 2 werent working, then the last one did. If it was one that displayed more time then the other, i would have picked that one, but there wasn't, the one that I found was the only working one.

As your referrence to Phenom calling me a newb, I read really closely and I couldn't find it. I saw some referrences to me but they were made in a joking/ teasing manner (which I have no problem with it at all). Also, where did u get the impression that im running the SNS clan from? I never said that. Baker and Phenom are the leaders of the clan that let me in the first place.

Also regarding Phenom calling me a newb (if he did-your post doesnt show it), we did have some matches (including dm) and although they were real close, I was the victor. He is an excellent player however I'm faster then him, if u know what I'm talking about and about Phenom's skill at dm--then I will accept your challenge--but if u know u can't beat Phenom (which is very good btw) then there is no point in u going against me.

I'm sorry about the injuries u sustained, I hope u get well soon, and can play more. That may be an explanation of why u dont play and post more. Since typing may be easier then actually handling all the devices used to play Quake.

Funk, your post was very good and honest. I also enjoyed reading it, if u are reading this, God bless you and your family. U have been a very good admin, and back when i was childish and just started out (looong ago) u admin-ed me in the right way. Your moral character is very good, and u have been an immense asset to keeping this community together, much of which moved from wido to shmack now.

I also feel sorry for IHH, I was friends with him up until I started beating him as I progressed very quickly in skill. He is not a total asshole, there is still a nice/ sweet side to him which from time to time comes out, even in the poems he posted recently.

I hope at the end we can all bury the hatchet and just enjoy the game for what it is. In the end we all have to realize we are one big Quake1 happy family, and we have our own squabbles from time to time. It would be nice, if when we are in our 90s we still frag each other and teach these young'uns a lesson lol. All the memories on a game we loved and played all our lives. Wouldn't that be great? Gives me a fuzzy feeling inside, I hope u get it too ;)

If we take time out to improve our skill, we can be very good players and enjoy the competition at an elite level and therefore prolong the longetivity of the game we love.

I am the prime example of this. Just so u know, before I start a RQ match online, I always warm up, by moving and aiming, that explains my blazing pin-point accuracy. I used to play against bots alot, and watch pro quake demos. U can learn from everything. The key is to keep your mind open, keep learning, observe other players to find their weaknesses, exploit them, seal your own weaknesses so u dont have any, etc. and keep striving for that win and never give up. That is it, that is my secret if u wanted to know!

And one more thing, if u want to get better u have to keep pushing yourself and play people better then you (my partner was Tical).

Well thats it for now, enjoy your day. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:55 pm 

Play more CA.

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next