Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: GAY Chat Ban
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:48 pm 

didnt me and Tia have a really long discussion about that?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:18 pm 

You know, if you aren't used to the hook or can't use it well, you're doomed.

That's why I don't play CTF. I can't get the hang of the funky Threewave hook and I'm some freebie running around and can't manage a shot on someone used to the Threewave hook. I sucked with the IHOC hook as well. The reason Shmack's hook is so lethal is that it is just point, click and instantly move.

A good player with no gun cannot win a fight against a new player with a rocket launcher, but in RuneQuake you don't even try you just leave ASAP and 9 times out of 10, the one rocket they are going to manage to fire probably isn't going to hit.

"Untouchables" aren't immune to death, it's just in RuneQuake the speed of the hook guarantees there is no requirement to fight.

If Slot made players with 25 frags or more get only a 50% speed hook, a bet there would be a big difference in the results.

Last edited by Baker on Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:20 pm 

About what DK? :P

You got it all wrong IHH, people love challenges but hate cheaters, and when your buddy bud Scoffers spams out "cheater" all the time and that is the only voice heard, he is sending out a very negative vibe about the current skilled players on the server which is driving out lesser-skilled players away.

Undermining the scope of the server based on slander must be a punishable offense. Muting him was the perfect solution.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:39 pm 
King Scoffer

WTF....WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!

Tia, a job?? Kiss my Scoffer ASS....

heres what she said "Our company motto is as long as you get your work done you can do whatever you want. Don't get it twisted, I actually work very hard those 2 hours"

what , on your back??? another affirmative action job I see.....

only job tia has is collecting welfare and foodstamps......she's an ignorant bitch that no one would hire...

NO FUCKING WAY IN THIS WORLD SHE CAME CLOSE TO MY INCOME!!!

Her yearly income won't touch my last 3 months!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!! I'm a business OWNER, I've fired more people like TIA than tia has ever had jobs. Lazy and dishonest.. thats why Mexicans are the preferred work force now.....

So many people here are absolutely so beyond ignorant. Stupidity by definition doesn't even explain these people. For 1, the only people that ever left because of me were those fucking the game up, and I'm often thanked for getting these people out.

Tia is a skilless female, nothing more. Like most "girls", the only things she has going for her is between her legs, with nothing at all between those nappy unused ears of hers. Period.

If she wasnt a known cheat then she wouldnt be crying like a 10 year old. She knows the truth when she hears it, and don't like it. Funny how only the other very few cheaters tolerate her enough even to speak to her. Everone else just laughs and makes fun of her, and usually leaves when she online.

And if she don't like playing against other players, all she has to do is press F10 then press the key that looks like this : Y

but she's too much of an idiot to do what an intelligent, "business orientated" person would do. And just not hang around when your not wanted. Which is most of the time for tia.

If slot wanted to fix the problem, which he hasn't, he could make it when one of us is on the game, the other can't log on. It's not that hard. If tia's on, I cant get on. If I'm on, she can't get on. Easy and simple. Then Tia's cry baby attitude would come to an end.

The only things that this has done is to remove my many COMPLIMENTS to the other good players. I guess slot didn't consider all the good things I say and do to help the legit, non cheating, side of quake. I've never seen TIA make 1 positive comment to a less qualified player, much less try to help them equal her points. It's only a position for tia, to make the highest score no matter how. TYPICAL.

let me guess, tia wants the democratics for president?? Obama??? bet she won't answer honestly to this one....

death shit, baker....you make me and alot of other people laugh. I wouldn't have even known about this thread if it had not been for several emails laughing their ass's off at you 2 that brought me back here. Baker, a known cheat and mouth runner (nothing more, skilless when Im on) and death knight??? WTF are you??? just another loser who can't keep up with the norm, has to try other options just to keep up??? hope your off your meth habit when you read this...

losers, please, please, just get the fuck out and fuck off. if you dont like losing to me, then just leave. it's simple, even for simple minds. your poor mouth off's and trash comebacks only make you more and more society trash, so re-think your tactics. Nothing you say has any truth or facts; mainly because everyone else here is so much smarter and more mature than any of you will ever be, especially tia.

but still, thanks for your repsonse's tia. Please continue to prove your ignorance and stupidity for use. The majority of people that see it really enjoy an ignorantly written, wannabe showoff, attention deprived, comeback on your part. I'm sure your family is real proud. Your brother and boyfriend. He is a real winner.

hahahahahahah

keep haten' beotch!!!!!

and look for my new name, In your honor!!!!

King Scoffer

Paradise wrote:
About what DK? :P

You got it all wrong IHH, people love challenges but hate cheaters, and when your buddy bud Scoffers spams out "cheater" all the time and that is the only voice heard, he is sending out a very negative vibe about the current skilled players on the server which is driving out lesser-skilled players away.

Undermining the scope of the server based on slander must be a punishable offense. Muting him was the perfect solution.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:45 pm 
King Scoffer

this is another perfectly ignorant post by baker. More proof that he is an idiot we could do without.

"Ironically, the reason that RuneQuake has a skill-disparity issue is because of the free hook because most players (even including the "untouchables") can't shoot someone who isn't on the ground."

they do all the time, using auto aim , cheaters like tia pick players out of the air all the time. Dumb ass statement baker.

"So that problem is always going to be around

yes it will be, because there will always be dishonest people in the world. Always a thief, a killer, a robber, and a cheat. For that we have tia, baker, slug, Stevie....that will always abuse those around them.

The "untouchables" is what this is all about, the few abusing the many. Typical for people like tia. Bakers' probably not much different.

try again baker. Next time have an adult help you.

King Scoffer

Baker wrote:
IHATEHUMANS wrote:
Like the "untouchables" have nothing doing with people (so called newbies or not) leaving.

That's a different problem.

Ironically, the reason that RuneQuake has a skill-disparity issue is because of the free hook because most players (even including the "untouchables") can't shoot someone who isn't on the ground.

Smart players will try to stay off the ground and away from walls in any fight that it can be avoided and the odds of being shot in the air are very poor.

But the freehook is part of what people like about the mod. Sometimes someone votes the runes off and idles on the server and it takes a long time to notice, but if the hook is voted off it is noticed instantly by everyone.

So that problem is always going to be around.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:54 pm 

scoffer should be president :P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:16 am 
King Scoffer

btw, slug(cheat) just came in and played. (ZOINKS!!)

emptied the game. everybody left.

great example....

great job....

more proof that these lil' bitches.....

well lil' bitchews says it all...

King Scoffer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:35 am 

Scoffer, I see that you've posted and I saw my name in there somewhere. However, I don't have the time or interest to read that term paper you wrote.

If you want me to read your post, please re-submit the "short version."

Thanks! :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:59 pm 

mysteri wrote:
Who do you mean Quadraptor? Only one I know of that hates me is Fatuglybitch... Maybe because Cat has his tongue now? I could care less how he feels. Slot handled it purrrrrfectly.

My bad, my bad. I got Scoff and FUB mixed up for some reason.

I wasn't thinking ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:33 pm 

Looks like our little scoffer has received what he deserves. His lil' mouth is definitely not a positive impact on keeping quake 1 alive. He will NEVER accept reality and will ALWAYS be a hard-headed, ignorant, and nieve life long newby quake player. As stated in the forum already, he is not liked by many... 8)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:29 pm 

... *lolz* at the little angry troll ...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:55 am 

i think i know why hes so upset.

you can imagine that this kid has probably sent no less than 20 emails to Slot Zero about people he thinks are cheating (which probably 99% of them arent). just a guess, but Slot probably ignores them.

then my 1 email gets through, and he gets muzzled.

that would sure get my feathers ruffled...if i was the same kind of irrational moron he is, of course.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:16 am 

I strongly believe there should be a new rule now: false slander and serious and repeated "bot" accusations should be punishable by being muted.

Please, note, if you call someone a "bot" in a joking manner it is okay. But it still is a very negative term which hurts the reputation of the server: i.e. that is populated with bots and cheats. Please check your emotions, consider and think of the consequences before you open your mouth. It is not worth it. Newbies get the wrong impression and leave. I am sure none of us good players gets offended by being called a bot, but if our opponents leave because of this, then it becomes a serious problem and something must be done about it. People that do this are troublemaking scum llamas and must be punished for their evil deeds. They think they are clever to find a way around the "law" but it is still a crime and they must be held accountable and pay for it.

I say this again and for the final time for all the stupid morons. There are actually two now: Scoffer and IHH. If you believe someone is "cheating" record your demo and email to SlotZero. If you have no evidence or you can not prove anything, STFU, you are only distrupting the server with your imaginary cheats and paranoia.

IHH was going the same way Scoffer was today and I promptly warned him that he was entering into dangerous territory: falsely slandering me and accusing me of using cheats when I was battling a player. I told him if that player leaves because of this, I will turn him in and he must get the same mute ban as Scoffer did. He stopped immediately afterward, let us hope he understands and there will be no more need for a more drastic measure.

It should also be noted that he idles on the server for, if not, most of the day or even whole days at a time. Mostly anytime of the day I log on he is there AFK and not playing. He does not play, but only talks negative crap about a particular skilled player. I do not see the point of this, he is taking up an unused space on the server which should be taken by an active participant player instead.

The server should disconnect an idlying player if he has not shown any activity in the last 2 maps played. If that individual is currently riding someone he can surely come back and reconnect and continue to ride that player in whom he is extremely interested in. The tradeoff is worth it, to offer a play spot for an active wanting-to-play player. A welcomed and efficient addition.

Slot please look into this and make this improvement and addition at your own discretion.

This Shmack server must be regulated more. Slot has been very lenient and some llamas are taking advantage of this and wrecking it for others. I am not taking about camping and a particular playstyle, but specifically about ingame dialogue. It is just out of control.

Aside from the rampant cheating accusations and extremely violent verbal abuse, curses fly out, racial slurs and epithets thrown at everybody and everywhere and rude sexual insults and references, stuff which is all purely inappropriate and unnecessary.

A lot of problems can be avoided by this ingenious mute ban. I hope it will be extended to other problem players. I do not believe in a total ban except for a proven cheater. But the rune server population is small enough and we can not afford to have this kind of verbal behaviour going on with a dwindlying player base and only a few problem players actually being present which can easily be punished. This will undoubtedly results in a more positive server population, will not cause newbies to leave and actually stimulate the influx of new and existing players because the server will become known as a friendly yet challenging server - at times.

Scoffer was the biggest problem and I am extremely grateful for his mute ban. IHH might be next if he does not watch himself. Aside from these two the server runs great. We can finally have a good game going without dumb inapropriate chatter, which really is not a problem, save for filling the screen with crap and noise - which can be disabled on the client side, thank God! - but becames a huge problem, as stated above, when newbies leave because of the false slander.

Let us not let llama troublemakers destroy the server we love to play at. Slot, I am not telling you how to run your own server but I only politely step in with a sincere plea when things go wrong. And all because I love playing there and I want to make it better, more pleasant and enjoyable for everyone else and for myself.

Thank you for your attention.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:47 am 

Paradise wrote:
The server should disconnect an idlying player if he has not shown any activity in the last 2 maps played. If that individual is currently riding someone he can surely come back and reconnect and continue to ride that player in whom he is extremely interested in.

ill have to disagree with you there. Death Knight, as you know, is everyone's favorite observer.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:49 am 

Yes, that is VERY trueee! :mrgreen:

Then how about just kick IHH, since no one else is doing this crapola.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:13 pm 

well, apparently, he can bot-accuse all he wants...and theres really nothing any of us can do to stop that (sure we could send emails to Slot, but why waste his time?)

until he starts calling you either the C word or the N word, hes not really doing anything that merrits a ban. so...just ignore him. if you ask me, its rather amusing. as ive said a few times already, bot accusations are meerly annoying and should either be laughed at or ignored. vulgar and abusive language should be punished. harshly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:36 am 

This has nothing to sucking up to Admin. As long as you are hindering my game, I have a say in it. You drive my opponents away with false slander that I cheat. I told you infinitely I do not.

As for the idlying, you are sitting on that server doing nothing - not playing - for days at a time but talk shit to skilled players that they cheat and drive other newbies away with your negativity as a result. You need to be muted.

You need to be kicked if you are idle for that long, if you do not have the respect and consideration for others that want to play in your place and you are not even at your computer, then you do not belong on the server taking up space which you do not use. You are being an extreme llama and a fucking ass for doing that. People want to play and they need your spot, this is especially true in the afternoon when the server is full.

You are getting very dangerously close to Scoffer, IHH. I have warned you. You can call me cheat all you want if it is just you and me on the server, if that makes you feel that great - which you should not do in the first place, but I give you that, if you need it that much and to get it out of your system. But if you are doing it when others are present and are driving my opponents and other players' opponents away, then it becomes a real problem to everybody because you are doing as Scoffer did and therefore, deserve the same treatment as him. Also you are entering into dangerous territory as Scoffer, because you are getting worse day by day, more and more vulgarities are coming out of that despicable mouth which only lies come out of it, your last post serves an excellent example of that.

Get a real hobby, you pathetic scrub, and stop ruining others' fun, we are all legit "humans," moron, there are no cheats, but I guess you will never understand that and on your tombstone and epithet there is going to be written: "The boy that loved Quake yet never strafed and accused everybody of beating him of being a cheat." Llama.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:08 pm 

no...seriously dude. stfu. you suck at Quake and contribute nothing but false accusations and blind assumptions to these forums and the game. youre useless to this community.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:00 am 

you have been warned lololol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:37 pm 

Death Knight wrote:
no...seriously dude. stfu. you suck at Quake and contribute nothing but false accusations and blind assumptions to these forums and the game. youre useless to this community.

i retract this statement.

had you confused with someone else.

my appologies.