Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scoffer is a &$#&%&^ loser.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:56 pm 

Agree or disagree?

Post subject: Re: Scoffer is a &$#&%&^ loser.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:02 pm 
Site Admin

Agree!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:03 pm 
zop.runequake.com

Would you like fries with that?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:14 pm 

Umm, do you even need to agree with a fact? it just is.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:10 am 

I run into him at walmart the other day. I asked how he was and all he said was something something cheaters, then something something bots. I asked if i could take his picture

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:42 pm 

HAHAHA thats awesome!

OLD PEOPLE DROOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am 

hes the guy people love to despise. he serves no real purpose in this world and has skills rivaling that of a chimp. those who claim to like him are probably as naive and/or clueless as he is. hes not even funny anymore. just annoying.

just a pestilence and should be dealt with in the same manner humans deal with roaches and mosquitoes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:34 am 

It must also be documented that Sarah/Nyhta is in the same vein. For a long time I thought this toad was IHateHumans because their language mannerism in grand stupidity sounds strikingly similar.

The current top 3 shit-list is: Scoffer, Sarah/Nyhta and IHateHumans in order of severity of their offenses. Yugo comes last because although his excessive dialogue is very annoying, it is not offensive to the degree of personal extent.

Scoffer tops the list because he goes as far as saying black nigger bitch lynched and something of that sort, I do not pay exact attention anymore - as I know his real purpose is to distract me from the game being played since he has no chance any other way other than to draw me into his bullshit.

All I know is that the first thing he does upon connecting to the server is run his garbage mouth on me. Just the other day, I am not sure this kind of talk is allowed on this forum: he described to me how he has slaves like me and how he slaps his cock in their faces after he unloads on their faces - to put it nicely - and smacks them around. I figure I can say this here since he said it on the server and it serves the purpose of documentation. Sorry if it offensive.

I laughed it off without responding and I am amazed - in a negative way - by his excessive obsession with me and how ridiculous he really is.

Sarah says something along the similar line, not that offensive: black woman food stamp collector, welfare.

IHateHumans is last in place because although he is extremely annoying with the cheating accusations he does not get racist if at all - the most he says are light ethnical references which come off as mild teasers - not really offensive.

Yugo and SurferGirl are both morons that runs their mouths with excessive unnecessary dialogue which although distracts from playing, it is not offensive to the degree of the above mentioned.

All 5 of these fools falsely and excessively accuse all with using cheats. I find it greatly ironic and the fact must be noted that 3 out of these 5 bottom scum-feeders are documented cheaters themselves. Scoffer, Sarah/Nyhta - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1123 - and SurferGirl.

Proof - Scoffer and SurferGirl: http://cybernetichost.com/files/newquakevideo.wmv, http://cybernetichost.com/files/cheaters.wmv. Videos hosted courtesy of L3ftisM - displayed in his sig.

In the end, they must be ultimately ignored until decided to be dealt with by the Administration. These types of posts and even "severe" ownage of them by us is *still* fueling their thirst for negative drama-whoring attention despite of all our efforts to smite them.

As long as we are thinking, talking, posting about them, acknowledge them and even laughing at them, they win because we have them on our minds, and this is what they want, to rob us of our hobby of enjoying what we do and detract from our fun.

This post can be interpreted as self-contradictory as I state "do not waste time with these its" yet I made a big post about them. Yet, it must be done once, the rest the forum and server logs are record - the rest being accumulative to this "record." I feel obligated to report this since I am an active participant of RuneQuake Community for its betterment.

Here - just as in life, there will always be low-lives that want to drag us down - instead of minding their own beezwax and focusing upon themselves. People, this is a prime exemplified preventive life lesson here taking form of a "game." The best is to ignore them, we all know their credibility is -Infinity.

"The Righteous" always win! :P Laugh, move on and enjoy your life :!:

Last edited by Paradise on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:55 am 

Why isnt scoffer banned yet? Those racist comments are b.s.

Slot, whats up with that?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

I'm tired of banning people for what they say. It's a quake server, shit is said. If you're offended, type disconnect and problem is solved.

Scoffer is annoying, and maybe I should ban him. I feel sorry for the mentally challenged though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:08 pm 

Yeah I understand it is a quake server and shit is said. but when its not quake related like someone sluring racial comments and telling other players they will hang and burn them, you dont you think thats serious? You ban people for wall hacking or aim botting or what not, but you dont ban people for death threats and racial comments. Thats unacceptable and I yes I think I will disconnect from the whole quake community if shit like this goes on without some enforcement.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:44 pm 

Please stay. I handcuff you to me, you not going nowhere! :P

It is also to be noted that in other communities extremely bad apples are banished. This stuff is especially hurtful for *this* community because we are small to begin with and any newcomers or old, are severely put off by this.

I am certain the Administration will come up with the appropriate solution for all our woes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:36 am 
Site Admin

quakeNbake wrote:
I think I will disconnect from the whole quake community...

Sorry to hear that, you will be missed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:56 am 
zop.runequake.com

I'm not sure why you (QuakeNbake) can call Scoffer names yet demand censorship when something bothers you. What I recommend is that you stop caring about the chatterings of "internet toughguys" and stop allowing words to overpower your emotions. It can't be that hard to ignore their statements if you think about who is saying it. People do not make anti-racial comments or physical threats in a video game, unless they are immature, trolling, unintelligent, or any combination that fits.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:38 am 

Zop, I think that people deserve to call Scoffer names.

Few can control their emotions, are aware of it and how to. Everybody's first instinct is to grab a pre-historic club and clobber this idiotic creature at the very first sight of him. It is clear he is annoying and not equal in status with others.

That is instinctual natural reaction. Additionally, it is to be realized that without "tough crap" flowing around and living in an artificial and unrealistic world of "fairy-tales" we would all be a bunch of pussies in the real world where this instance can be recurring.

The presence of Scoffer, is a very good excercise in self-restraint and it hardens one's mentality on how to deal with similar situations when others make you extremely mad. Since Scoffer's skill is garbage in-game his only weapon of reliance is his blubbering mouth.

The only thing I am remotely concernred about is kids' exposure. Then again, this is no different if they come across an "R" rated movie and be exposed to that. Some things cannot be avoided.

With Scoffer, his mind is destroyed and he has no common sense. I bet this is due to him taking drugs, some traumatic past experience and him exiling himself into a virtual world where he can act out his dis-illusioned fantasies of fake power by abusing people. His unbecoming behaviour is actually characterstic of a very weak person - sort of like a barking chihuahua that makes noise at everything.

In conclusion, regardless of what Scoffer is, he will be self-destoryed by his self-hate towards others. It is imminent and bound to happen to anybody that goes out of their minds with hate towards others, because it ultimately means they hate themselves and their despicable lives and want to make it the same for others.

The real problem lies within themselves - Scoffer if you are reading this - which is projected into a dis-illusioned way into others and they are acting this way because in reality they are angry at themselves.

The cure is to help themselves and fix their own problems. Love yourself and you will automatically love everyone around you.

This can be done in a variety of ways, the primary method being loving God :!:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:42 am 
zop.runequake.com

I think I said things about him as well, but my point is something else.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:14 pm 

Ya, let us drop this conversation, we got better things to do, lol. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:09 pm 
King Scoffer

ahhahahahaahah

the header to this post should be:

"POST HERE IF YOU ARE A LOSER"

thahahaha, yall are breaking my heart....hahahahahah

funny, when I beat these HIPOCRATES online, they quickly drop out of a game, so they dont get slapped with a LOSER stamp. But they're real fast to CRY when they get called for what they are......

quakenbake, what a joke. Ironic he/she should start a thread called LOSER. lol.

I'm real disappointed in Slot, his comments. I thought more of him until now. He's always been a real cool guy in the past. Seems his just a rampid child too. Obviously why he sides with tia.....

I could care less, you see. People only cry FOUL, when they know Im right, otherwise they wouldn't even reply!!

thanks for allowing me rightousness, pat urselves on the back!

King Scoffer

p.s. btw, why would slot ban someone for pointing out facts, like obvious cheaters, but not ban any of those cheaters in the first place? I say allow the cheaters, and the whinners. We're all in the same pool.....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:19 pm 
Site Admin

Scoffer wrote:
p.s. btw, why would slot ban someone for pointing out facts, like obvious cheaters, but not ban any of those cheaters in the first place?

You're an idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:30 pm 
King Scoffer

and this is why? teach us something oh master of diaster!

thers an obvious cheat on right now, called crackdog.....

maybe u should ban godsend for saying Hi when he came on...

The King!

btw, trhe dumbass that started this thread, QNB, just got his ass kicked by almighty King Scoffer a few minutes ago...

loser my ass....ha!

keep practicing sport....and try shorts instead of diapers...

King!