Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: She'll be back....Oh Yes, She'll be back!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:15 pm 

How long do you think she'll stay away? :?

Post subject: Re: She'll be back....Oh Yes, She'll be back!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:32 pm 

Maybe 3 hours

I love it when a nutcase "quits" a forum. When they say they've quit, you just know you are going to see more of them than ever before.

And why'd she quit? Because of losing some argument about supercolliders and then does some weird "my parents got killed in Africa" thing?

I'm not a fan of making fun of someone in the forum, but Paradise has made herself the biggest assclown in the history of Quake forums.

She doesn't have the discipline to quit a forum. She can't walk away from an argument

And she hates me because she'd get in way over her head in arguments and then message me a trillion times demanding someone be banned. I'd be like "click ignore user and then you can't see their posts".

No discipline, no self control, dishonest, abusive, gets in way over her head in arguments left and right.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:20 pm 

Paradise can always win an argument by simply stating "I out smart you every time.". hah

Buuut, If she for instance outsmarted me and i'm the one in the wrong then how come I'm not banned form Quakeone.com and Inside3D.com? I've made it clear to the admins of Quakeone.com when I was slapping Paradise around on the forums like a Tommy Lee beating Pamela caught on tape video that If they thought I deserve a ban I'd gladly accept it, I even thought I was going to get banned, but I guess my actions had just enough truth and brains to keep from being banned, Paradise does not.

Paradise will not quit. She cannot quit, she needs the drama, its like giving a crack head some crack, they always return for more.
I've already stated she will return within a week and she has, even though she might like to play it off as some type of mystic "I said I'm gone so maybe I am really not here, don't you get it" sentence which is a weak attempt at trying to add another few inches to her ankle deep personality.

Trust me when I say this people. Paradise isn't going anywhere unless she is banned from this forum. This troll (Paradise) is simply hiding under the bridge listening to everyone walk across and waiting for a good time to jump out and go "UGABUGABUGABUGA!!" and prove exactly how much of a true troll she really is. She does not have the intellect to realize her position in the community.

I believe she quit the Quakeone.com forums twice? I think it was two times I could b wrong. The thing is that she has created a pattern for herself for others to associate her with, the pattern being that of a over egotistical, sociopath, imbecile who over promises and under performs.

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:48 pm 

Phenom wrote:
I believe she quit the Quakeone.com forums twice? I think it was two times I could b wrong.

Quote:
Additionally, this document is strictly prohibited to be displayed at QuakeOne.com and any future erected ventures consisting of its team of current Administrators and future ones until I am permanently unbanned there, their future websites and without my written expressed consent.

Well, you have the above in her Quake guide. She quit the forum at least once and then wants back in. Either "quit" has a different meaning in her vocabulary or she doesn't have the discpline to stick to it.

I'm in all likelihood done ragging on Paradise unless something new happens I feel compelled to respond to, but if ever there was someone who deserved to catch flak on account of their behavior, it is her.

I would say the source of resentment and disappointment is that I used to really respect her and 2nd I am frankly rather pissed off that she views other people as just people to use (An expectation that I would ban someone for her? Outrageous.) and really demonstrated a complete lack of respect for other forum members (too many to count).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:16 pm 

holy shit, you guys need to get out more

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:23 am 

Ya these nerds def. need sum sun!

No, I am not going to stick around. I am waiting for my Guide to be wiped from here - my stuff returned - then I will leave.

Another load of delusional horse-shit coming from Admin-troll Baker. The same one that steals my stuff and then bans me.

Phenom, you were not banned cuz you are Baker's clan pet - and also stupider than him - remember, he does not like smart people around cuz he loses "control." Then again, you are too stupid to see that.

And no, why waste my time here when all you trolls do is shit over my work.

I never attack anybody first, it is usually me saying something then having the trolls start shit with me over everything. How does that make a me a troll when all I do is share info with you guys?

Shit, I must really be important if you feel that you must argue with me. If I was not, I would be ignored.

You guys should pay me to argue - you still lose every time tho - hmm sad..

Thanks for another thread about me. :roll: Contrary to the "popular" belief I am gone, I am a sensation since I am still talked about, lolz.

Oh ya, and how am I an assclown about my past? Hmm.. sounds as another "typical" lame excuse for Baker to sweep his short-comings under the rug.

Funny how he says I demand, yet he comes on this board and demands I be banned.

Do me a favor and stay at your own shitty board - since you call my work crap - and Admin-troll that. What, not much excitement for you there?

Yes, good idea you block me cuz I make you "grown" tough men cry, hah!

Chill out guysss, lolz!

Last edited by Paradise on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:46 am 

Baker wrote:
Maybe 3 hours

I love it when a nutcase "quits" a forum. When they say they've quit, you just know you are going to see more of them than ever before.

Winner!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:11 am 

Baker wrote:
Baker wrote:
Maybe 3 hours

Winner!

Howd he do that? :O

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.