Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Farewell.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:26 am 

Ooh! My Guide was wiped out, sorry I did not notice.

I replied out of boredom to the other threads, you guys do not have to read them if you do not want to. I was still mad then.

My final words are this.

Slot - thanks for the mod and thanks for obeying my request that my Guide be removed. You are indeed a good Admin. :)

Quakers - if you want my Quake Manual, please holla at me in-game and I would be more than happy to give you a free copy of it - I intend to sell it. I do have some waiting for it with their emails on a waiting list, telling me to send it to them once it is done. It is going to be PDF format. I love you all good peoples! *Mwah*

At this point it is incomplete. When done, additionally, you will enjoy my drawings and some demonstration videos - I also did revisions. A lot of non-stop reading makes your brain hurt - that is why I am breaking it up with some "entertainment." :)

Baker - you are a pretty good Admin until you came across me. I was your real "test" - I hope your encounter with me has taught you something about dealing with "difficult" cases - as to say. Also you might want to change "Spoonman's" avatar - you know what I am talking about. ;) Overall, despite some negative feelings you may have for me - I still value your contributions and work *immensely* - which cannot be ignored.

It is your settings that I use for my DarkPlaces client and your work that enabled me to fully enjoy the game from that point onward. Thanks :!: :mrgreen:

Banning me was cool, if you do not like me. However, you should do a poll first to see how others feel before going on with it. Actually everybody likes me at QuakeOne except your buddy Phen and Omicron who is gone. I made a lot of friends at the CA servers were I play. Good job on all that stuff. Keep up with the technical work and please control your feelings more, probably lay off that bottle - moderate your drinking - which is not healthy. ;)

Take care old friend.

Phenom - I know you are very prideful and sometimes that made you act unhonorably because it blinded you - especially in our arguments. That was a weak point I used to attack you with - because you get mad easily. Despite that, your CA Quake skill is *exceptionally* ballanced.

You are very consistent and very tough to be taken down in a Quake fight. After all the talk, it is really one's skill that talks *most* about about the game - because that is where everything originates from. And you *definitely* have it.

I am sorry how the turn of events came about to you actually *hating* me, if you do. I see words on the Internet as just that - some of it mostly trash-talk. Some are good at it more than others, same with playing the game.

I am actually very intelligent and good at Quake - the thing is I get tired pretty quick - I am a chick after all - men are always physically stronger and can last longer, hehe. Frenzy exhaust the shit outta me. Papaye arms - they used to call him!

Who else?

Scoffer and IHH - O boy, you guys are killen the servers and the board with the drama. It is cool if that is your style of game - making fun of others - as long as it is allowed by the Administration. Just make sure you kind of put a limit on things that you *do not* actually drive them out of it *completely* - then you will have no one to clown.

Scoffer, despite you having been my toughest annoyance, my offer still stands if you need help with anything. If one day you change and require me help, all you have to do is "holla," lol. :D

Finally, I wish all Quakers the best and if you ever need anything, I will still be here for you on the servers. Request my email and I can help you that way.

Sorry if I annoyed, I only meant to do good! And thanks for all the threads about me lately, it seems are I am still on people's minds despite of how they feel about me.

I will always be watching the Quake scene - however, please do not spread false info about me and demean me - that is not cool since I do not want to get involved into these disputes anymore - my primary reason for leaving. Let me R.I.P.. off the board. If you want to get stuff off your chest you can always "annoy" me in-game, although I wish you would not becuz I am a human being afterall and I do get upset - even though I am strong and do not always show it. :)

Me having left the board it seems I may have to *slightly* annoy Slot with an e-mail *sometimes* if I have a technical question - since my PMs here are locked.

Thanks for playing and keeping this game alive - regardless of what mod it is.

That is it! Thanks for reading, take care and I am out!

God Bless -N- Quake On!
Love always,
-Paradise. ;)

Last edited by Paradise on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Farewell.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:59 am 

This reminds me of a song by Dan Hicks.

Post subject: Re: Farewell.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:55 pm 

OMG. I'm blushing.... :oops:

I got a mention in her farewell rant... :D

I laughed, I cried... :P :(

but most of all I'm honored! :roll:

Always in your thoughts "T" :?: :?: :mrgreen: