Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
Yes 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
No 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Moved to hidden forum 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I want to print it out and use it as toilet paper! 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 8
Author Message
 Post subject: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 1612
Location: Ohio
Paradise deleted all her other posts, but left a guide here.

I think she should have kept her guide as well.

Opinion poll:

Should Paradise's guide be deleted, removed or hidden?

A fun poll, even if Slot obviously won't honor the results.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 31
Its a very poor quality guide that is very self centered on how she plays quake. It would only be really useful to people named Tia. Print it and use it as shit paper. at least it will be of some use t hen.

***To add onto this post

Her "Guide" feels more like it is just a publicity stunt for her own reputation. She clearly states the guide cannot be posted on Quakeone.com until she is unbanned from Quakeone.com? That's not very nice. How does she expect to get unbanned from anyplace with the "You conform to me" mentality even when its not hers to command? Seems like she made this guide in hopes that it might hold some value and show all the admin's and trolls over at Quakeone.com how much we're missing out on.. I just don't get it though.

I have a couple questions actually..

1 Why was this guide made? It seems like a serious waist of time to reinvent the wheel.

2 How come she holds a grudge aginst "quakeone.com" when she braught the perma-ban on herself? She was warned admins countless times.

3 Will she really stay gone this time? I hope so. the Quake scene doesn't seem to accept her idealistic self righteousness very well and I believe the majority of people on any forum I see her on do not like her. She's been banned from Quakeone.com, Inside3D.com and she left runecentral.com which appears to be her main sanctuary.

Anyway, I personally jope she stays away. That chick isn't anything but an attention needing drama brat.

_________________
$5 says the guest viewing this thread has been banned from Quakeone.com.

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 1612
Location: Ohio
Phenom wrote:
She clearly states the guide cannot be posted on Quakeone.com until she is unbanned from Quakeone.com?


1. She posted pornography in the forum when she got mad - a picture of some gay porn with some dude wearing a dog collar or something.

2. Then when Solecord gave her a 2 day ban, she kept messaging me saying it was a medical related or art.

3. When unbanned after 2 days, she immediately posted a refrigerator art quality drawing of Canadian Sniper with a big penis and it said he was masturbating. Solecord had to admin up and remove the picture.

4. I saw it and banned her for a week.

5. I received several really stupid private messages from Paradise saying it was art and demanding to be unbanned. I was like "You clearly don't understand you can't be doing that in the forum, it violates Solecord's web server hosts policy and there is no way you are going to be unbanned."

6. She "quits" the QuakeOne.com forums.

7. Goes and harasses Canadian Sniper and Renegade C at Inside3D forums.

8. Scarecrow, administrator of Inside3D forums, said he or maybe FrikaC received legal threats from Paradise after they closed the thread she trolled.

9. Paradise "unquits" the QuakeOne.com forums. Gee, you think.

10. Causes more problems, derails some European female artist thread whining about how one of the art pictures is naked or something. The difference is that these aren't refrigerator art drawings and no one is complaining about it except Paradise because she only wants to cause trouble.

11. Paradise then causes tons more trouble, including telling other forums members they'll be banned for disagreeing with her.

12. After sending Yellow and Solecord the contents of some private messages I received plus pointing out some of these posts she is doing, it's 3 strikes and you're out + goodbye.

13. Permaban.

14. I think I received 9 private messages over the course of 6 hours at RuneCentral. I ignore them mostly and wish Paradise luck in her life.

15. Weeks later, I receive a truckload of private messages here whining, making demands and then eventually threatening with legal action of the most LOL funny nature ("I inherited my aunt's guide and I have rights to it", etc.).

I remove some stuff she posted at her request.

16. I turn off private messages here in the control panel to give her a new hobby.

I'll let her behavior speak for itself, but obviously I think she is a complete nutball.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:17 am
Posts: 26
As I've been saying....
PARA-SYBIL


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:41 pm
Posts: 1231
Location: New Jersey, USA
I'm having a tough decision between #1 and #4 in the poll options.

_________________
Slot Zero
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:18 am 
Offline
zop.runequake.com
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 8:46 am
Posts: 329
Location: Palm Desert, CA
Is there really a difference between removing the guide and hiding it?

_________________
a random mod server: zop.runequake.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 1612
Location: Ohio
I feel her guide is of a very technical nature.

Can it be moved into the "Quake Technical Forum" forum section?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 31
Slot Zero wrote:
I'm having a tough decision between #1 and #4 in the poll options.


I was caught up between 1 and 4 also I ultimately decided to at least put the guide to some useful work as toilet paper as the #4 voting option suggests.

_________________
$5 says the guest viewing this thread has been banned from Quakeone.com.

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:06 am 
Offline
zop.runequake.com
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 8:46 am
Posts: 329
Location: Palm Desert, CA
I think it should be deleted at some point, soon. It's really only of interest to the regulars, and I don't think it's complete enough to be shown to everyone that finds the forum.

_________________
a random mod server: zop.runequake.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:17 am
Posts: 26
Slot Zero wrote:
I'm having a tough decision between #1 and #4 in the poll options.


What kind of paper are you boys using in your printers?, One quick thought there and I HAD to go with choice #1 :shock:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 31
IHATEHUMANS wrote:
Slot Zero wrote:
I'm having a tough decision between #1 and #4 in the poll options.


What kind of paper are you boys using in your printers?, One quick thought there and I HAD to go with choice #1 :shock:

2ply bitches, I only roll with the finest.

_________________
$5 says the guest viewing this thread has been banned from Quakeone.com.

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:17 am
Posts: 196
Yes, please delete it. Slot, if you would be honorable enough you will respect my wish. If I wanted it to be up, I would have posted it myself. It is still missing stuff, such as drawings and movie demos of me. Since it is mine and I wrote it myself, I will sell it and give it for free to some people here that really deserve it - nice people - which asked me for it.

Further, you do not have to judge. If you do not like it, simply close it out and do not read it. What I notice is that many are quick to run their mouths on drama without actually making any "work." If you would spend this much time on doing something "useful" for somebody else, they would be much more appreciative than you hurting them and making fun of them. The world would be a much better place.

Putting my Quake-Skills aside, it is not important how you perceive it - what is important is its intent. Which was to help others. Sorry if I am not "worthy" and "CA-hard core" enough. Quake is Quake - I love this game, it is what brought us together in the first place - and the mod is not important. My *overall* aim was to unite Quake 1, not be divided among mods. You gotta look at the *global* picture here peoples, not just within your own *square.* This mentality exemplifies immaturity.

Everything that Baker posted was false. What I noticed about him is that he will get mad and ban if he has been outsmarted. Although I never did this directly, it pissed him off from the content of my posts - they simply surpassed him - and that is when he chickened out and pulled out his mighty "ban" button.

All of this stuff, any person with common sense who would read the forums would come to my conclusion. When Baker sums it up as a big slanderous lie, it will be taken for truth because people are reluctant to read everything on their own and they will go with the shorter version from an Admin.

Now, touching on the major points of his accusations. I never posted porn, since Baker does not watch any porn, and who does not, lol, at least come across it to positively identify it - otherwise he would know - my picture was actually one of an actual mental patient in a Asylum in the 1950s roaming around with a hospital robe and his shlong was barely visible that I did not even notice it until Phenom started crying as a little weener about it - being small of course he does not even notice his own. As soon as I noticed that, I put a black square over it and promptly offered and apology.

Of course, Baker, comes in gunz blazing with the might ban button. That picture was from a simple search of Google which was "mental patient."

The drawing of Canadian.Sniper was never with his cock showing, it was through clothes - I still have it now - because it is funny. These are the kind of drawings people make in High School to make fun of others. Although, I removed it at his request - even before the Quake 1 Admins got to it - it is no big crime. It is not that serious people, really. Made in fun, I will never get mad if people make funny pictures of me - as long as they are not clearly racist.

The other incident actually, Scarecrow of I3D being brainwashed by Baker's lies posted that I am a threat to people in real life along with the pornography picture allegations. I never made threats to anybody and I am not a killer - lol - how ridiculous, and of course I demanded it to be taken down, who would not? If someone posted that Baker was a drug-dealer and it was not true, he would delete it pronto. Typical hypocrisy.

Phenom was actually sexually harassing me at Quake 1 - Baker left that out. Him being Baker's clan pet friend, of course Baker took his side and banned me once I sent him Phemon's public inappropriate posts to the Quake One Admins along with my concerns.

In conclusion, when you are an Admin-Troll, or one that has become one, it becomes really difficult in protecting your identity. Admins posses your private-info, can steal your work and ban you - such as what Baker did. He was a really negative experience for me and one that taught me never to go to forums again - I will surely pass that message along to others.

Out of disgust, I told him to keep the Quake One Guide written by my Aunt although my real wish was him to delete it as I wanted to have no part of me associated with their site.

This goes against their philosophy when they call me crazy and stupid, yet keep my work. You can not separate some things from a person.

According to you, if I am crazy, then my work is too and therefore it must be deleted. If you would be true to yourself you would honor your own mentality. It does not matter who wrote it, it came from the same house and IP address. When you ban a bot you ban the whole IP - it does not matter who in the house did it. Therefore be consistent with yourself please.

Further, I do not know what Baker's real problem is. He says he drinks a lot in one of his posts and that affects his common sense sometimes. Simply put, it is a medical fact that you can not make sound decisions while being drunk - same as it is illegal to drive drunk - you cannot make sound judgements. I would expect him to know that by now - however old he is.

Among his other lame excuses is one where he does not read my posts. He blocks them out because he knows I beat each one of them with my points one by one.

There is still another forum which I am a happy and proud member of. I "survived" there because everybody there acts as "gentlemen." Even at QuakeOne, everybody liked me - except Phenom lil weener, Baker and Omicron - all troublemakers - and ask why I am "permanently banned." It is Baker that hides and shoves things under the rug and does not tell the *real* reason.

It was *personal* - and that violates Admin code of being *impartial.* When a person has power they can get away with a lot of unfair things because they control their environment by building up a wall of lies around them to protect them and blinding others with it. This is Baker's case and he only banned me from his forum - that is it.

Call me crazy, whatever, the truth is evident.

This whole thing really turns me off and I have actual plans for today. Go to the Museum with my friend and work on my art. I kept this post as short as possible because I have things to do.

I am sorry if I "annoyed" you guys with me wanting to make you more intelligent than you "already" are.

My fault.

Cyaz.

P.S. It is a very funny fact that although I am physically gone my spirit is still here, because you guys keep thinking and typing about me. If I was really gone - none of these posts made about me would exist - think about it.

I win here and in the game because I love God - you should too :!:

My point is proven. Kthnxbye.


Last edited by Paradise on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:17 am
Posts: 196
One more thing before I *really* go.

To show how stupid Baker *really* is.

This *porn* right here on this forum was posted by Slot himself for kicks, and nobody cries about it:

Slot Zero wrote:


And do not forget the "WorldsSmallestGangBang"!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=241&p=1058&hilit=reid#p1058

You are an idiot.

I will keep you all in my prayers for your Salvation.

I Forgive All And God Bless You All!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 31
Paradise wrote:
One more thing before I *really* go.

To show how stupid Baker *really* is.

This *porn* right here on this forum was posted by Slot himself for kicks, and nobody cries about it:



SlotZero doesn't OWN Quakeone.com, Solecord does, there fore Solecord makes the rules at Quakeone.com and Slot makes the rules here. Also if you were wise enough to understand the actual mechanics of webhosting and third party services You would understand why your immature self has been perma-banned from Quakeone.com

And please Tia, if you say you quit, then don't come back. :) It makes you look very bad.

_________________
$5 says the guest viewing this thread has been banned from Quakeone.com.

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 31
Bitch, llet me put some of this in perspective for you..

Paradise wrote:
Phenom was actually sexually harassing me at Quake 1 - Baker left that out. Him being Baker's clan pet friend, of course Baker took his side and banned me once I sent him Phemon's public inappropriate posts to the Quake One Admins along with my concerns.

Bitch show your proof.

Paradise wrote:
In conclusion, when you are an Admin-Troll, or one that has become one, it becomes really difficult in protecting your identity. Admins posses your private-info, can steal your work and ban you - such as what Baker did. He was a really negative experience for me and one that taught me never to go to forums again - I will surely pass that message along to others.

Then don't put your personal life in your profile on a gaming website retard. Grow a fucking brain. :D

Paradise wrote:
Out of disgust, I told him to keep the Quake One Guide written by my Aunt although my real wish was him to delete it as I wanted to have no part of me associated with their site.

Shut up.

Paradise wrote:
Further, I do not know what Baker's real problem is. He says he drinks a lot in one of his posts and that affects his common sense sometimes. Simply put, it is a medical fact that you can not make sound decisions while being drunk - same as it is illegal to drive drunk - you cannot make sound judgements. I would expect him to know that by now - however old he is.

He drinks a lot so hes committing a crime? Or is it that he banned you that is the crime? Either way... Shut up. You're sounding like a lil crying baby. plz stop leaving and comming back. If you say "I QUIT" then quit, stop being a loser.

Paradise wrote:
Among his other lame excuses is one where he does not read my posts. He blocks them out because he knows I beat each on of his points one by one.
Tired of reading your bland narcissistic buULLshHHIT!

Paradise wrote:
There is still another forum which I am a happy and proud member of. I "survived" there because everybody there acts as "gentlemen." Even at QuakeOne, everybody liked me - except Phenom lil weener, Baker and Omicron - all troublemakers - and ask why I am "permanently banned." It is Baker that hides and shoves things under the rug and does not tell the *real* reason.
Making jokes? I thought your motto was "Be kind to others"? I guess this shows everyone how much integrity you carry. Goodjob. Get lost.

Paradise wrote:
It was *personal* - and that violates Admin code of being *impartial.* When a person has power they can get away with a lot of unfair things because they control their environment by building up a wall of lies around them to protect them and blinding others with it. This is Baker's case.
Baker's the criminal of the year, he abuses his admin right under Solecord's nose and gets away with it... because 99.9% of the people at Quakeone.com liked you right? thats why we started a poll asking "Should we unban Tia?" No just kidding we didn't make a poll, we enjoy not having you there. HAHAHAHA

Paradise wrote:
Call me crazy, whatever, the truth is evident.
I'll do one better... Crazy, bitch.

Paradise wrote:
This whole thing really turns me off and I have actual plans for today. Go to the Museum with my friend and work on my art. I kept this post as short as possible because I have things to do.
you mean you actually have plans today? Goodjob! You are going to go far in life, I bet you want a fucking cookie and some milk.

Paradise wrote:
I am sorry if I "annoyed" you guys with me wanting to make you more intelligent than you "already" are.

My fault.
Cyaz.


Uhm, lol, Paradise, you aren't smart, look whos leaving, look whos left, look who's came back a few times now... not ot mention you've been banned form 2 other Quake 1 related websites that I know of. You do not have a following of people, you are a shallow human being and you need to realize how self absorbed you are.

And how the fuck do you supposedly know how big my cock is? Get that out of your mind lil sick girl. don't mention my dick again and for damn sure don't make another completely unnecessary pic like you did with Canadian*Sniper, you are fucking retarded.

Paradise wrote:
P.S. It is a very funny fact that although I am physically gone my spirit is still here, because you guys keep thinking and typing about me. If I was really gone - none of these posts made about me would exist - think about it.

I win here and in the game because I love God - you should too :!:

My point is proven. Kthnxbye.


*POOF BE GONE! *

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya... bitch. :D

_________________
$5 says the guest viewing this thread has been banned from Quakeone.com.

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 1612
Location: Ohio
Nice Paradise, a big cloud of lies and half-truths.

I'll let the reputation you've earned speak for itself.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:51 pm 
Offline
King Scoffer

Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 12:09 pm
Posts: 135
you people really are fucking retards, aren't you? each and every one of yall....but especially baker. nice list. didnt read a single line of the bullshit....

this shit is really beyond stupidity....I didnt read more then 2 lines, went straight to the bottom,
and posted this.

totally shocked at the absolute ignornace of some groups of people....

no life at all huh people??

no hobbies, no pussy, no pets...nothing but to test each others lack of intelligence...

wow....

yall make homeless bums look smart...

great job all!!!

The King

_________________
Yeaaaahhhhhhhh Boooooyyyyyy!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 31
of course, this is a win for "her" she has 1 vote for her and 7 against. That means ownage.

Hey scoffer what mods do you play?

_________________
$5 says the guest viewing this thread has been banned from Quakeone.com.

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 1612
Location: Ohio
Scoffer wrote:
no life at all huh people??

no hobbies, no pussy, no pets...nothing but to test each others lack of intelligence...

wow....

yall make homeless bums look smart...

great job all!!!

The King


Auto-biography detected :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Should Paradise's Quake Guide Be Deleted?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 31
Baker wrote:
Auto-biography detected :D


I wasn't tryn to sturr up shit, but, yea. LOL

_________________
$5 says the guest viewing this thread has been banned from Quakeone.com.

Joined forum - 12/04/07 - Legends don't die, they fade away.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group