Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Faggot admin who kicked me
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:56 pm 
King Scoffer

Id like to know who the faggot was tonight who was auto-killing players, kicking players, then banning me. What kind of admin is this? Certainly not slot, he wouldnt be that ignorant nor that much of a shithead.....right?

Looked like Cookie to me, but again I cant imagine Slot giving Cookie admin status.

Slot, whats going on here????

King Scoffer

Post subject: Re: Faggot admin who kicked me
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm 

Scoffer wrote:
Id like to know who the faggot was tonight who was auto-killing players, kicking players, then banning me. What kind of admin is this? Certainly not slot, he wouldnt be that ignorant nor that much of a shithead.....right?

Looked like Cookie to me, but again I cant imagine Slot giving Cookie admin status.

King Scoffer

Sounds like Dole to me, he's way cool! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:09 pm 
King Scoffer

your not serious are you?

I hope not....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:46 pm 

well scoffer, you got kicked because you wouldnt shut up. kept trying to insult me "little kid/highschool insults". so someone took care of it.
btw. you said shmack had a forum, its "Rune central forum" not "shmack forum" hence i couldnt find it :P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:51 am 
King Scoffer

Hence , your an idiot. Its says it first thing when you get on the game.

The only person that should be banned is you. Your cheating and lies have made this game unplayable. Almost everyone who is there or comes in when your there leaves. Since you've played quake everyday for over ten years (like youve said many times) but never ever play on shmack, why dont you go back to where ever it was you came from. Since your such a big veteran and all.

Or maybe if you tried playing the game without cheating, people may not insult you so much.

btw, had nothing to do with you retard. I suspect Dole, since he has a long history of doing this with several players.

Funny how only the players caught cheating (ie F7) wanna cry at me about the game. Everyone else seems to have a great time. Maybe you should try some real live friends and not play Quake everyday for the next 10 years.

King Scoffer

p.s. Owned!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:57 pm 

my cheating and lies? Ive been caught cheating? Everyone insults me?
I dont know where any of this comes from.
I get along fine with everyone on the server other then bluntz.
You said you have taken demo's of me playing, fine, Post them please.. This will prove im not a cheater.
I ping 15-25 on the server, so yes im going to be a good player.
Why didnt i play on shmack before? Very easy answer to this question, even thought ive explained it many times to you but you just dont seem to listen.
I used to play DM and DM only. when i played back in the day i was in university "4 years" so i played at night.
Now im playing during the day because im off work due medical issue "MCL/ACL". So this means during the day im around.
Now i would love to be playing DM all day long but unfortunately the games are played between 8-2am normally.. "when im doing stuff with the wife".
So what can i do? well i see players on shmack so i decide "ill give this server a try". atfirst i hated it because it doesnt showcase all that much skill.. pressing a button to use a rune doesnt prove you have any aim or can dodge RL's all day.

How so the game unplayable when im on the server? Yes i win most of the time but its not like i get 50 frags and 2nd place has 10 or less.. Hell i dont even win all the time. Royal Lion pings 150 and hes beat me a few times. If im this amazing cheater with speed hacks, bots and anti dieing hacks "quoted from surfer girl" then how come people beat me? with those cheats and 15 ping i would think im pretty unbeatable.

Scoffer please post these demo's of me cheating and let the community decide. If Slotzero believes im cheating i will gladly take a lifetime ban. Since i dont cheat this wont happen anyways.
I even invite Slot himself to come and secretly view me during a game.. use a random name no one knows and follow me around and judge for yourself..

I just find it very odd that the players who are better then scoffer are ALL cheaters.. "quazy, paradise, bluntz, royal lion," just off the top of my head, there are others..
Scoffer just because you cant win unless its in Start, doesnt mean everyone is cheating.. i go to DM and a few players i can not beat no matter what i try in a 1v1.. does this mean they cheat? hell no. just means they outplay me in a 1v1.
Strategy is apart of the game scoffer, I tend to die ALOT less then anyone else, by me staying alive and keeping my weapons and engaging in less in the fuckfest of runes "tornado's, bombs and so on" i will score more frags if i keep my RL, shaft and armour longer then anyone else.

Luckily this is the only place i will have to deal with you. Slotzero informed me of the command to mute you in the game.
So you can come and shit talk but i wont hear it :)

Cheers
f7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

F-7, you're more than welcome to play on Shmack. Feel free to pound Scoffer to the ground with a few rockets and exchange a few insults.

To ALL: If you suspect someone of cheating, ride them and make a demo and post it here or send it to me and the cheat will be banned. If you can't provide proof, you might want to try name calling and acting like a pissy baby to see if that works, or you can just leave--I could care less.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:48 pm 

Slot Zero wrote:
To ALL: If you suspect someone of cheating, ride them and make a demo and post it here or send it to me and the cheat will be banned. If you can't provide proof, you might want to try name calling and acting like a pissy baby to see if that works, or you can just leave--I could care less.

Slot takes swift action when his rules are followed.
1) I recorded a bot a couple years back... and supplied the demo to slot.... the player was banned.
2) Leftism recorded Scoffer botting at shmack and he was quickly banned.... Scoffer was unbanned after a few months.
The demo is somewhere... I am unable to find it.

From past experiences with scoffer`s verbal abuse I just ignore him.
Slot is level headed and does not ban on instinct.
"You've heard of the golden rule haven't you?... whoever has the gold... makes the rules."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:19 pm 

Oh well, this is nice, I'm not defending Scof, just kind of wondering why he gets kicked and banned for insulting another player when FUB comes in when I play, just to insult me and it's constant not just once in a while. The way I know he comes in just for that is I leave the game, then come back like 10-15 minutes later and he's gone. He should be banned for good the way he talks and makes me leave the game. I've been over this before with SLot and he did ban FUB from being able to chat in a game. But, as we all know FUB is ignorant and as soon as the chatting ban was lifted he started all over again. Slot decided to let it go. If I were Slot I'd chat ban him for good just for not having the respect for an Admin.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 pm 

btw.. Can anyone clarify to scoffer that im not tia? i live in southern ontario.. and apparently tia is in the USA.. "I dont even know who Tia is".. but scoffer calls me this person constantly..
Who is Tia?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:36 am 
Site Admin

TIA = Thanks In Advance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:13 pm 

Did I mention Scoffer is a loser?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:48 am 

quakeNbake wrote:
Did I mention Scoffer is a loser?

Interesting. I had always suspected this, but didn't know for sure until now. :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:37 pm 

f-7 wrote:
btw.. Can anyone clarify to scoffer that im not tia? i live in southern ontario.. and apparently tia is in the USA.. "I dont even know who Tia is".. but scoffer calls me this person constantly..
Who is Tia?

I've been accused of being cookiemonster, shit4brains, doug tia (paradise), you, etc by Scoffer.

Scoffer just makes shit up whenever he's on the server to try and get a reaction. I ignore him most of the time while I do tell him to eat a dick and spam '2ez' or 'lol' whenever i kill him from time to time.

He's just some pussy kid whose real life sucks so he trolls shmack. Knowing that this is his highlight of the day shows how pathetic he is.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:14 pm 

Just wanted to add...

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Sorry, I feel like I read this post from Scoffie like 8 years ago.

Oh wait! I did. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

That's impossible. That would make him 10 years old!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:02 am 

scoffer is like a monkey.. But he will never evolve into a human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm 

Scoffer just really does suck at this game. He think's hes good because he can beat catgirl and surfer girl.. Who pretty much blow at this game.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:55 am 

Scoffer wrote:

King Scoffer

This is EXACTLY why people do what they do. I'll tell you EXACTLY why you got banned for NO REASON. Simply
cause your smarter than the admin(s) are. There needs to be an IQ test, cause what school hires a teacher who is dumber than their own students? I've known some great players who lost EVERYTHING cause of False Accusations of "cheating".
There needs to be a system of where if an Admin kicks of an Innocent person. They kick off the ADMIN!
Run it much like a Judicial system. If prosecutor wrongfully prosecutes then he "resigns" or is jailed.

Until the Admin uses the REAL Blind Justice. We are going to have shit like this happen. HOWEVER- I believe in one thing
and that its better to let ALL the guilty go than to jail ONE innocent man. Personally i'd rather avoid the whole Judicial Process and shoot the person in the head. However, something tells me I wont be playing quake again if I did that..lol

P.S. This is why I no longer play online cause of STUPID admins. Even worse are the ones who DONT mind their own fucking business. Sending me messages' Why did you do that"? "What are you doing"-.. (The Admins that Whine in between Matches) Tastyspleen Admins are really good for that. Then you have the Fags on quakeone.com..OMG.. I am not even going there. Most people cant even use their forums without harassment. If they don't like you Gaining the topics upper hand. They CLOSE the topics like a bunch of FAGS they are. Dont get me wrong- I DO play online but very selectively and I get along with the Admin. (if Any)
Again- they take up too much of our time friend. Just shoot them.. End of story and them :-0 Or do we call it FRAG EM?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:26 pm 
Site Admin

I completely agree!