Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Accused of cheating constantly
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:06 pm 

Well, feel kinda silly wasting my time here....don't know why I really cared as I thought it was something I was helping on but can see it was a waste of time. Funny how we get caught up in shit sometimes, happy hunting!
Ez

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:20 pm 

EzJacK wrote:
Well, feel kinda silly wasting my time here....don't know why I really cared as I thought it was something I was helping on but can see it was a waste of time. Funny how we get caught up in shit sometimes, happy hunting!
Ez

I understand your anguish over the situation, but there nothing we can do. It isn't as if we're the active community that is left.

Post subject: ANGUISH?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:03 am 

mindzx wrote:
EzJacK wrote:
Ez

I understand your anguish over the situation, but there nothing we can do. It isn't as if we're the active community that is left.

Anguish?

stop battling windmills. go outside and get some sunlight.

This post not meant to incite hate or anger.

Attachments:
Battling windmills my whole life.jpg
Battling windmills my whole life.jpg [ 67.87 KiB | Viewed 38727 times ]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:10 am 

^ he's mad.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:38 am 

mindzx wrote:
^ he's mad.

The one thing we can all count on are the witty and thoughtful come backs. No one can best you!

post not meant to incite hate or anger.

Attachments:
Napalm 3dge Coolbreeze Passed Away 5-2011 part a.jpg
Napalm 3dge Coolbreeze Passed Away 5-2011 part a.jpg [ 150.61 KiB | Viewed 38711 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:00 am 

Since we're here...

I know the person who remote accessed Napalm's PC and then attempted same on mine, and he could talk to the definition of "anguish."

His prison stint is over and has a probation period. Napalm's Quakeone.com account was signed into in October 2011 but you can see on jpeg Brad/Napalm passed away in May of 2011. What was that ip address?

Your pal,

S

Attachments:
Who Accessed Q1 Account After Brad's Death.jpg
Who Accessed Q1 Account After Brad's Death.jpg [ 164.57 KiB | Viewed 38711 times ]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:51 am 

I honestly am not up to speed on any of what you have posted, short of Napalm's passing away. I knew about that, may he rest in peace.

Am I supposed to be in the loop of what you are talking about?

The IP address that access'd his account last, was, Napalm's IP. Which is exactly what would show up if someone remotely access'd his PC and then used his PC via the remote access.

Have we been interacting on Shmack or something? I can't say that I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with you, at least recently.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:49 pm 
Site Admin

Do you have any more screenshots?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:36 am 

Slot Zero wrote:

To whom are you writing?

Perhaps i am mistaken but everyone seems to have made up online in game play.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:23 am 

SaToon wrote:
Slot Zero wrote:

To whom are you writing?

Perhaps i am mistaken but everyone seems to have made up online in game play.

I don't recall playing against a SaToon any time recently, are you playing incognito behind aliases?
Hell, for all I know you are the person in question who has an identity crisis using 4-5 other Quakers names.

:)

How about RuneQuake tomorrow morning / tomorrow evening? I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, I'll introduce you to "Vitis Vinifera" aka the common grape.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:26 am 

mindzx wrote:
I don't recall playing against a SaToon any time recently, are you playing incognito behind aliases?
Hell, for all I know you are the person in question who has an identity crisis using 4-5 other Quakers names.

Here's a Fun Fact for the day. There are multiple reasons for having multiple aliases. It is not as uncommon as some may believe. We're not talking Blood Moon occurrences. The current family player is connecting online with Qrack version 1.84 (Build 2097) - it has names going back quite a few years. Were it to have been reinstalled or a newer version downloaded there would be fewer names than players we see on a weekly basis listed below. There was never any intent to incite hate or anger in game play.

Below are several examples of players that use aliases for whatever reason. "It's a game people. Just a game." - quoting Fire61{LLa} (alias Happy_Bunny) from several weeks ago when this issue was discussed online at Shmack. Ez and several others were playing and we have the conversation in screen shots. If i'm not mistaken Ez has used Quake-Mans name as a joke and with the Q-Mans permission.

This player is good for the online Quake community and has a number of close friends that sometimes come to our house and plays on our pc's. What good is a 65 inch 3D Vizio TV if you can't game on it? This player enjoys friendships with Quake-Nekkid, Fire61{LLa}, DIE_PLZ, QKEEPER, PieFace and last and most certainly least Quake-Man.

Happy Quaking,

S

Attachments:
File comment: Shitty Bill's identity crisis - using 18 multiple names seems to be the new heroin
Shitty Bill Has 18 Names.jpg
Shitty Bill Has 18 Names.jpg [ 51.73 KiB | Viewed 38624 times ]
File comment: Sarah/Mute/Mom identity crisis - using 15 multiple names seems to be the new heroin
Sarah Has 15 Names Who Cares.jpg
Sarah Has 15 Names Who Cares.jpg [ 61.82 KiB | Viewed 38624 times ]
File comment: Quake-man identity crisis - using 13 multiple names seems to be the new heroin
Quake-Man Has 13 Names.jpg
Quake-Man Has 13 Names.jpg [ 37.75 KiB | Viewed 38624 times ]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:49 am 

SaToon wrote:
mindzx wrote:

Here's a Fun Fact for the day. There are multiple reasons for having multiple aliases. It is not as uncommon as some may believe. We're not talking Blood Moon occurrences. The current family player is connecting online with Qrack version 1.84 (Build 2097) - it has names going back quite a few years. Were it to have been reinstalled or a newer version downloaded there would be fewer names than players we see on a weekly basis listed below. There was never any intent to incite hate or anger in game play.

Below are several examples of players that use aliases for whatever reason. "It's a game people. Just a game." - quoting Fire61{LLa} (alias Happy_Bunny) from several weeks ago when this issue was discussed online at Shmack. Ez and several others were playing and we have the conversation in screen shots. If i'm not mistaken Ez has used Quake-Mans name as a joke and with the Q-Mans permission.

This player is good for the online Quake community and has a number of close friends that sometimes come to our house and plays on our pc's. What good is a 65 inch 3D Vizio TV if you can't game on it? This player enjoys friendships with Quake-Nekkid, Fire61{LLa}, DIE_PLZ, QKEEPER, PieFace and last and most certainly least Quake-Man.

Happy Quaking,

S

?

This player, That player. You sure are one to dance around and are chock full of fluffy comments that aren't commenting on much. Let's rewind and recap.... lol....

-I mention catching some bozo using Scoffers name and feeding themselves free frags with two clients...(obviously, without permission, going by whats been written here), Scoffer impersonator has pakrat rune with a collection of runes camping rafters on Start map, difficulty selection/start of map portion of map. He alt tabs, takes his dummy client to his pakrat client, alt tabs back to the pakrat Scoffer client, gets 2-3 free frags, alt tabs back to the dummy client, runs the dummy client back to the pakrat Scoffer impersonator client, grabs another 2-3 free frags, rinse and repeat over and over.

-you begin to whisper sweet nothings to me, as if your my secret admirer,even went so far as to make a picture meme with my name in it (hot damn I'm special)

-I post he mad ^

-(out of no where,and not even in context,this subject....)You bring up Napalm/Rambo/Date of passing away/last login, and start discussing tinfoil hat stuff, requesting the IP address of a person you know for a fact /somehow , DID remote access Napalms PC and attempted to remote access your rig (I presume, because, you know..... its not substantiated in any capacity).... For all I know, Napalm's homepage was set to Quakeone.com , and prior to gifting his rig to someone else, they fired it up and cleaned out passwords and what not. Most browsers now days offer password management, so who is to say that the person who has physical access to Napalms rig didn't just open browser with an intent to flush all managed passwords,and the first page loaded was Quakeone.com , I just poked a hole in your theory....anyways, you said...

Since we're here...

I know the person who remote accessed Napalm's PC and then attempted same on mine, and he could talk to the definition of "anguish."

His prison stint is over and has a probation period. Napalm's Quakeone.com account was signed into in October 2011 but you can see on jpeg Brad/Napalm passed away in May of 2011. What was that ip address?

Why would you want an IP address from 2011. Does it matter? What are you trying to tell me?

You make no sense,and at this point your last post indicates your trying to defend the dual client abuser with multiple aliases? fuck if I know. You gunning for the Riddlers job? Image

lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:56 am 

I CAN HAZ ENEMY (quake.shmack.net:26000)
MM2 FOR DATE?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 am 

Sir! You are no Baker. He would have understood everything that's been written. You know that.

I'm not sure why you are bringing up something that may not be what you understood it to be. Post active server game play with ip address "Larry" cheating.

"Larry" has played last two days with EZ and a current Shmack Admin - PainKiller/Gronk/Phlegm. None of this is an ongoing issue that they have brought up.

As far as the aliases ...did you not see ample proof that this is nothing rare? Multiple names such as Scoffer - that was YEARS ago. The QRack Quake directory is from 2009 and files are still holding names from that long ago. Besides I know David S. as Thunder Thighs. Scoffer and I battled the "cheats". If he READS this CONTACT ME HERE DAVID. He will recognize the nick name. I can remind him with email if he still uses the same one from years back. He hasn't played in a very long time.

Fire61{LLa} also has not indicated a problem with "Larry" playing as Fire62{LLa}. 62 and 61 are different numbers! There is a screen shot of EZ asking him during a game. Fire61/Happy_Bunny calls me "his retarded brother" and said to let it go. Do you need a screen shot?

(EZ please acknowledge on thread here that want a screen shot of you asking Fire61/Happy_Bunny)

There are bothersome players and then there are bothersome players. I've posted screenshots below. They do incredibly annoying things while FULL FLEDGED heated battles are raging on our favorite Rune maps during normal playing hours. Players that suicide over and over and over during gameplay. Some players carry their heated DM battles across the list of many near EMPTY QUAKE SERVERS ...to the Shmack Rune Quake Server.

Mindz I have no beef with you. Only on occasion do I venture to look into your forum that has way too much brown. I used to have compliments from players like Baker and Yugo2Heck and QuakeNbake and Napalm and others.

But you'll never guess what happened.

Bluntz, Frenzy, Grape Rambo and Wicked Steve decided they didn't want "Larry" in their little brown Moose Club. One of them posted Larry's name and address and tried to remote access "Larry's" pc using Brad Moore's email. That's the kind of thing you take serious. That's why I asked what the IP from 2011 was. Do any of your QuakeOne interactions bring you here after "Larry?"

Now what do you really want from Larry?

Think hard. Does it have anything to do with your old clan member?

Why are you making this your beef and making it your place to play Inspector General when Painkiller is monitoring online most everyday?

Your pal,

S

When you see Quake-Nekkid, DIE_PLZ, Fire61, Quake-Man, Hypno ask if they want "Larry" (identity crisis/aliases) to leave the Shmack Online Gaming?

Attachments:
File comment: Players that suicide need attention so they want Rune players to stop and observe their clever idea.
Players That Suicide All Game -36 times.JPG
Players That Suicide All Game -36 times.JPG [ 67.53 KiB | Viewed 38619 times ]
File comment: Why do DM players think we want to be like them?? I guess there is a barrier preventing us from understanding them!
BadAim says F__k You 1.JPG
BadAim says F__k You 1.JPG [ 58.69 KiB | Viewed 38619 times ]
File comment: Why do DM players who say they HATE Shmack Rune Quake drop in to say F__K
YOU during our Rune game play?

Omi & BadAim bring their argument to Shamck 2.JPG
Omi & BadAim bring their argument to Shamck 2.JPG [ 60.78 KiB | Viewed 38619 times ]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:52 am 

You and I need to get a room.

Do not bring Ez.

Post not meant to incite hate or anger.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:43 am 

SaToon, I have bolded my responses, and butchered the quoted post of yours in the process. This is the instance where you didn't speak in riddles or act very enigmatic, and I'm going to do you a solid and leave all the riff raff out.
SaToon wrote:
Sir! You are no Baker. He would have understood everything that's been written. You know that.

I'm not sure why you are bringing up something that may not be what you understood it to be. Post active server game play with ip address "Larry" cheating.
Larry is a person who I had an extremely short interaction with. That person does not concern me, they have Quake, I have Quake, sometimes we share the same server (now that you've made it easier to follow, I understand correctly Larry = Multiple Names. That doesn't phase me, the only thing I mentioned, was one day, with a half-packed server of fellow RuneQuakers, all of us was fighting each other. The only reason I brought up the cheating vibe,is,because well, while we was earning frags, that person was hording some of the runes with PakRat and feeding a dummy 2nd client to his PakRat. We was playing with each other while they played with themselves and produced a flawed end score. Winning isn't everything, but you don't find what I witnessed happening even remotely a little bit unfair advantage? If not that, it definitely was cheap. Something else that is cheap? Having the identities of 5+ other Quakers all occupying the same IP. You mentioned that PlayerX is friends with PlayerY,PlayerZ,PlayerW,PlayerU, etc. And all those people are local friends of each others and they go to Larry's house to enjoy Quaking on a bigass TV. That's legit, it makes sense, but to me, and this is an opinion that means nothing to anyone but myself, I find that hardly a logical explanation.

I don't know if I am in the wrong for being curious about 1 IP with 4+ well known Quaker identities attached to it, it seems legit and only natural to be curious and inquisitive.

"Larry" has played last two days with EZ and a current Shmack Admin - PainKiller/Gronk/Phlegm. None of this is an ongoing issue that they have brought up. Larry
I think your mistaking my "one time,I saw ...... happening and I noted what I seen" with "I must make a huge fuss about who has all the Quake identities stuffed into their own IP" , the latter of which is not a real thing. I'm observant, the community is tiny,and I do my best to be friendly with everyone. you've mentioned EzJack,PieFace,Quakeman, and several other players being "cool with anything/everything,its all good" , and the fact is, the majority of players who know me will say the same thing about me. I'm not Omicron/Timothy.

As far as the aliases ...did you not see ample proof that this is nothing rare? Multiple names such as Scoffer - that was YEARS ago. The QRack Quake directory is from 2009 and files are still holding names from that long ago. Besides I know David S. as Thunder Thighs. Scoffer and I battled the "cheats". If he READS this CONTACT ME HERE DAVID. He will recognize the nick name. I can remind him with email if he still uses the same one from years back. He hasn't played in a very long time.

I beg to differ, it is extremely rare for a bunch of Quakers names/aliases to all be huddled onto one IP address. The only logical instance of this occuring to me as anything being a regular occurance would be when someone holds a LAN and 4+ Quake players are sporting the same IP. I haven't seen a scenario like this, AFAIK, EVER! Does that mean it can't happen? Of course not. But it isn't exactly like there is 50 active RuneQuakers and I am always playing with a new crowd. The crowd is very much the same,save you example, Quakeman/PieFace. They are the oddity (not a bad thing, just Quake1 isn't exactly a hot commodity where new players are always arriving fresh off the internet.

Fire61{LLa} also has not indicated a problem with "Larry" playing as Fire62{LLa}. 62 and 61 are different numbers! There is a screen shot of EZ asking him during a game. Fire61/Happy_Bunny calls me "his retarded brother" and said to let it go. Do you need a screen shot?

(EZ please acknowledge on thread here that want a screen shot of you asking Fire61/Happy_Bunny)
I never said there is a problem with Larry, I said someone who was using Scoffers name, under the multiple-names IP address, was running dual-clients recently and basically drag racing with the FFA players on how fast his PakRat+Alt Tab could keep pace scoring with the people playing the game the same way its been played for a long time, against one another, fighting one another. I can't say I've seen many instances of one person running two clients and playing with themselves in that fashion. It was ODD. I brought it up, yes. Was it a witch hunt or the startings of something malevolent? FUCK NO. Somewhere between the past Mindzy and present day Mindzy, a change happened. Rather than freely talking shit and being a dipshit to other players, even those who I have or take issue with (which,is no one..) , I am very careful in what I do,say,and keep track of my actions to make sure I'm not deteriorating Quake1 any further than it already is. As I said, players are not a dime a dozen, they are rare and precious. If I plan on getting in games of Quake in the future its not optionable on how I conduct myself in the present.

There are bothersome players and then there are bothersome players. I've posted screenshots below. They do incredibly annoying things while FULL FLEDGED heated battles are raging on our favorite Rune maps during normal playing hours. Players that suicide over and over and over during gameplay. Some players carry their heated DM battles across the list of many near EMPTY QUAKE SERVERS ...to the Shmack Rune Quake Server.
I can't agree with you there, because I would have put it this way : 99.9% of anyone playing TDM/CAx/CTF are more than likely very abrasive players. Yes, I play TDM with very abrasive players, but this does not mean I applaud them for showing up to Shmack and being twats. When Omicron/Timothy was really being a jackass, showing up to RuneQuake, proclaiming dumb shit like "I have cleansed this filth known as RuneQuake" and other hyperbolic rude shenanigans, I was one of the people advocating for SlotZero to put his foot permanently to his ass and BAN THEM! Basically its like this, SlotZero may be running these servers but I don't see him playing this damn game. That part means nothing, but running the servers that care free closely resembles knowing that someone is going to come to your house, drink all your beer and kick their muddy boots up on your coffee table and disrespect your domain. RuneQuake is a community,they have a house,and its called Shmack. You've told me a bunch of truths , as I am going to take them at face value. So I'll tell you some things that happened you probably don't know about, but I can not vouch for authenticity beyond what all happened and transpired between myself and Badaim, the subject being Shmack's continuing to exist.

Whether this is the truth or not, there was a plan to just drop the axe on this community and these servers. He said-She said? Yes. 100% 2nd hand shit, nonstop,back to back, and Badaim supposedly slipped up while drunk and told me that the fn Shmack server had a date with dying. That alarmed me, very much so, I got off the damn TDM server and immediately went and emailed SlotZero,and a bunch of other dumb shit that either really happened or didn't happen, at this point I don't care honestly due to Badaim copied a private message that purportedly happened between Slot and him,and the language that was used to describe me was all too reminiscent of what walks like a duck and quacks like a duck is probably a duck. I've already cleaved the two from my fuzzy feeling of comradery amongst fellow Quakers... and I'm okay with that. There are others on that list of fuzzy feelings of comradery with other Q1 players, thats good by me.

Times are a changin, but some people insist on staying the same careless shit storms where ever they go, and the Rune Community are NOT players who fit that bill, but magically I'm being lumped into "That guy" category and I honestly just don't enjoy it. I have been playing RQ lately because TDM scene is now all but dead, and RQ>TDM activity.

If I refuse to change my name and hide behind a fake alias, and I can't just be later in life Mindz, then fuck it, because honestly that makes me the problem, just my being on the Shmack server is enough for some players to stick their nose in the air like I don't belong there.

International House of Cheese?

Mindz I have no beef with you. Only on occasion do I venture to look into your forum that has way too much brown. I used to have compliments from players like Baker and Yugo2Heck and QuakeNbake and Napalm and others.
I don't have beef with you, hell dude, until you made a Batman jammy-onsey type meme about me, I was basically ignorant of your existance in Quake1 in 2015. Then you came out of no where hitting me with sentences and subjects that do not pertain to me. I had nothing to do with Remote Access attempts on your rig, or Brads, or any of that nonsense. I only do me bud.

But you'll never guess what happened.

Bluntz, Frenzy, Grape Rambo and Wicked Steve decided they didn't want "Larry" in their little brown Moose Club. One of them posted Larry's name and address and tried to remote access "Larry's" pc using Brad Moore's email. That's the kind of thing you take serious. That's why I asked what the IP from 2011 was. Do any of your QuakeOne interactions bring you here after "Larry?"

Those are three grown ass men ,and neither of which answer to me.I didn't know about this remote access stuff, or Bluntz/Frenzy/Rambo/WickedLord being involved in it. Your mistaking me for either lack of caring or ethics when in reality its pure ignorance.

Now what do you really want from Larry?
Think hard. Does it have anything to do with your old clan member?
[b]Grape came about like this. I love grapes both in flavoring and in fruit, I added it to my name,and a bunch of other people did the same thing. r00k used Grape at one time, Smokey/SmokeJ did the same. It was never an intentional effort.

Why are you making this your beef and making it your place to play Inspector General when Painkiller is monitoring online most everyday?
When you see Quake-Nekkid, DIE_PLZ, Fire61, Quake-Man, Hypno ask if they want "Larry" (identity crisis/aliases) to leave the Shmack Online Gaming?

[b]1st off I would never dare ask another player if they agree if another player should leave any Q1 server....Why would I want anything from Larry, the very short moment I interacted with him he showed his ass and was a complete dick to me, and prior to that instance? I didn't know about him,.,.,. admittedly that was in the past, but honestly my love for Quake trounces nearly everything based on social experiences/differences and eventually I just forget/move on.

I only recently take note about Larry due to double-clienting with that PakRat, it just seemed entirely irrational or something, for a lack of capacity to articulate things, it just didn't set well with me. Neither did Larry doing it while using Scoffers name, because according to Scoffer he hasn't played in ages, but yet Larry was doing it under Scoffers name?

I think you've been blinded by how easy it is for me to be that guy, who appears to be rocking the boat / antagonizing another player for his own amusement.

Most of what I read here was incorrect assessments of what I did and why I did it. I gave you a bottom of the barrel authentic honest response, I won't lie to you, I am tired of doing this already. I think when I come to play Runes I will just do so quietly, on my own terms. Funny gallery comments will arise, and when I see other players making an issue about how I am playing, or anything involving my presence on the server, and its vocalized, no matter how vague and indirect, I will just say GG and leave.

Cherish these days SaToon..... IDK how much longer we will be able to party like its 1996.

Sincerely,
Christopher Collins
Frag you later

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:07 am 

I think on an avg. night there are about 8 of us on here, I think, maybe a tad more on the weekends. Everybody played a long time and has gotten pretty good overall :)

We do have a couple of new arrivals. Davers, Quakeman, whom I trained personally to be up to par and get more enjoyment out of the game, and worm, a player from Brazil :) so things may be looking up, just a little bit :)

I think when there is so little left, each of us must pull their weight and do the most we can to keep together what little we got left of a playerbase of - let's not forget here - a 20 year old game

I offer help when someone asks and sometimes I even give it to someone who I see may be struggling playing the game

-G

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:47 pm 

I'm having troubles keeping up here, moving on....Merry Christmas!
EzJacK

Attachments:
12226990_474526046060147_1076108479753939428_n.jpg
12226990_474526046060147_1076108479753939428_n.jpg [ 19.66 KiB | Viewed 38581 times ]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:49 am