Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: GAY Chat Ban
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:35 pm 
King Scoffer

This must be the gayest thing I've ever seen before. Ive been chat banned from playing quake...what a dumbass thing to do...

And I still express to the cheaters and faggots still allowed to play, even though slot has decided to Chat ban several players.

Slot, I'm so very disappointed in you on this one. You still are allowing the same players to cheat, and to spam off themselves (Quazy is a fine example as of playing tonight), but ban the only skillfull, useful players here.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Too bad it isn't working at all. This is an insult to Runecentral, shmack, and to the other players, especially those that I and the other banned players that positively acknowledge each other. It is simply the very few players, (Parapussy, Gayzy, Stevie Wonder, FAQ...) that has ruined the game for the decent honest players...

and this only proves that fact of bias toward the cheating players and proof that cheatig is openly allowed for the select few.

btw, what did tia do for you for the ability to cheat online??? ummm....hope you got your VD shots before hand....and hope you paid in cash....she's a nasty whore too...

The King,

Scoffer

Post subject: Re: GAY Chat Ban
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:37 am 
zop.runequake.com

I'm not sure why you continue attempting to force beliefs on us.

Listen, cheaters are banned when proof is shown. This has happened. This will happen again. This is so simple that I cannot understand why you think everyone is conspiring.

If we somehow ignore all that and then consider your concerns that cheaters have not been banned, wheres you have been muted, we should find that they lack relation. You cannot chat on the server because there is a level of concern from multiple players based on your actions. Consider the fact that you are not completely banned from the server like many people have asked.

Then, I see your line about muting you proves the admins allow cheating (or did you forget what you were talking about?) If lamely insulting players was keeping cheaters off our backs, then I guess we'll see a flood of them like never before...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:41 pm 

Scoffer wrote:
This must be the gayest thing I've ever seen before. Ive been chat banned from playing quake...what a dumbass thing to do...

Sounds like nice feature!

Great job, Slot!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:08 pm 

You've earned it, you are as close to a cheater as you can get with that disruptive mouth that only spams the server with endless racism, hate and profanity aimed towards other players that are more skilled than you and want to have a good time.

I told you you would be punished did I not? A forum ban might follow if you don't STFU. Thank Slot he did not ban you entirely and focus more on your game rather then your mouth, what you should have done in the first place. You abused the chat function, now you pay the price. Serves you right! :lol: *High salutes to Slot!* 8) He found the perfect solution to deal with the problem that is you. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:46 pm 

thanks for taking my email to heart, Slot.

maybe now, Scoffer, you'll refrain from such vulgar verbal assault.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:18 pm 
King Scoffer

will never happen..faggot...

I will always call people for what they are.... as I've already proven many times on shmack...

these ignorant ass's can hide and cry all they want...especially death pussy and paracunt....

2 pieces of shit the world could do without.....

hahahahahah!!!!

look for me on the games calling out the pussies as I see fit!!!! hahahahah!!!!

this only makes me laugh and helps the people that know what a bunch of asswipes the minority of cheats and pussies are.....and TIA is definitely a minority!!! hahahahah!!!!!

C ya bitches!!!!

King

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:23 pm 
King Scoffer

fuck you you useless piece of jobless society shit. It's crap heaps like you that ruin simple life pleasures.....for others. Me and several others love watching you cheat, then run and cry about it to slot and here on the forums....hahhahaha!!!! cry to your sugar daddy bitch!!!

Told me??? what da fuck did you tell me??? that your ass was dirty?? thats the only thing I ever heard from you, you ignorant African American. What, now you want monetary compensation for quake assualts??

my new name on the game will reflect tia's entire existence.....

look for it...

King Scoffer

Paradise wrote:
You've earned it, you are as close to a cheater as you can get with that disruptive mouth that only spams the server with endless racism, hate and profanity aimed towards other players that are more skilled than you and want to have a good time.

I told you you would be punished did I not? A forum ban might follow if you don't STFU. Thank Slot he did not ban you entirely and focus more on your game rather then your mouth, what you should have done in the first place. You abused the chat function, now you pay the price. Serves you right! :lol: *High salutes to Slot!* 8) He found the perfect solution to deal with the problem that is you. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:32 pm 

you will get everything that you deserve. a chat ban was part of just that. you can complain and whine like a little bitch with a skinned knee all you want (and i know you will) but that wont change a thing.

no one in Quake 1 likes you.

at all.

all of Quake 1 thinks youre inferior.
all of Quake 1 thinks youre a comical joke.

and all of Quake 1 is right.

truth can be upsetting, but its something you'll just have to get used to if you plan to exist anywhere with other humans, such as the Quake 1 community in its entirety. there are more of us than there are of you (that one should be obvious even to lesser intellects such as yours) and we will get what we want more so than you, especially since the majority of Quake 1 responds to situations in the community from a rational standpoint unlike yourself. if you dont wish to accept that, then go away to somewhere remote and live out the rest of your sad existance alone.

no one will miss you.

i promise.

Glory to the Scourge.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:12 am 
zop.runequake.com

"these ignorant ass's [sic] can hide and cry all they want"

Actually, we're here enjoying the situation and laughing at you. Try to read our posts again.

"look for me on the games calling out"

Really, you're not going to be saying anything on the server, remember?

"this only makes me laugh and helps the people that know what a bunch of asswipes the minority of cheats and pussies are"

By "this" do you mean the asses crying? you "calling out" [ie. whining]? Perhaps you mean the chat ban, but you should realize the logic is flawed. We have four people in this thread that posted in 24 hours that say the chat ban is good, therefore, you are the minority. You bring up cheaters again, but that is STILL irrelevant to the chat ban.

"fuck you you useless piece of jobless society shit"

Grammar raping aside... no, wait. We really do need grammar to understand what you're saying. You can't angrily type random words and expect someone to translate and correct your sentences. I'll do it this time, free of charge:

"fuck you." is easy enough (and we can also end it with a comma to join the next sentence!)
"You useless piece." I've heard enough ghetto slang to know that you're referring to a gun, probably the nailgun weapon because no one likes it. Not even cheaters use this weapon!
"A society of jobless becomes a shithole." I'm no economic expert, but I have heard that boredom mostly causes kids to cause trouble. It's easy to see that people would steal food if they cannot earn money, anyway, so I think you're right on this one.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:46 am 

funny, cause from what i understand, Paradise has a better job (better paying, better environment, overall better) than probably half the Quake 1 community. the way she describes it, sure makes me hate my job even more.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:00 pm 

Last edited by Paradise on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:01 pm 

better hope those guys from Office Space never come in and interview you for your own job :P

"so.....what do you say...you do here?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:13 am 

Last edited by Paradise on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am 

commuting sucks. i gotta travel about 8 miles clean across Dallas county to get to work...AND school. blech

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:22 pm 

(Sorry, got Scoff and FUB mixed up) :D

Last edited by QuadRaptor on Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:39 pm 

QuadRaptor wrote:
At least he's stopped sending out e-mails to everyone on his mailing list about what he did with possum bones and why he hates Catgirl. That got a little annoying after a while.

What? I wasn't on his mailing list!? :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:19 pm 

Good riddance! I would rather have a mime like Toyo playing than a spammer who accuses people of cheating all the time. Newbies may be inclined to believe him and give up in the game.

Cc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:54 am 

Who do you mean Quadraptor? Only one I know of that hates me is Fatuglybitch... Maybe because Cat has his tongue now? I could care less how he feels. Slot handled it purrrrrfectly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:39 am 

CrAzIcRaCkEr wrote:
Good riddance! ... a spammer who accuses people of cheating all the time. Newbies may be inclined to believe him and give up in the game.

Very true.

There were a number of new players that thought they were being cheated out of a fair game and quit because of people like Scoffer.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:55 pm 

IHATEHUMANS wrote:
Like the "untouchables" have nothing doing with people (so called newbies or not) leaving.

That's a different problem.

Ironically, the reason that RuneQuake has a skill-disparity issue is because of the free hook because most players (even including the "untouchables") can't shoot someone who isn't on the ground.

Smart players will try to stay off the ground and away from walls in any fight that it can be avoided and the odds of being shot in the air are very poor.

But the freehook is part of what people like about the mod. Sometimes someone votes the runes off and idles on the server and it takes a long time to notice, but if the hook is voted off it is noticed instantly by everyone.

So that problem is always going to be around.