The Maps [127 total]
Another long overdue feature:
No more modifying tons of files to get your custom maps to work. Simply modify %custom_lev in the map script (the one that generates map-auto.qc), and you're done!
Some questions you might want answered,
1) Does your new code support sized based levels?
Absolutely! You place your custom maps according to size in the %custom_lev array of the map script. The sizes are small (1-3), medium (4-6), and large (7+).
2) Does it support random? And how about random + sized
Yes and yes! Just like the standard levels!
3) Does your new code keep track of the custom levels played so that the same random or sized based level won't keep repeating?
4) How many maps can it support?
The default setting is 200 maps, which is more than I've seen any server use.
5) Can you access the level maps by name, like you can with the standard levels?
Yes. And so can the server. You no longer need to type "changelevel blah", just type the map name in the console and poof!
6) Where can I get the code?
The code is still very beta, but you'll be able to test the code on the Dead Zone server,